Be Sure to Get my Good Side (She-Hulk Video Thread)

I’d be willing to surf through videos and organize them in a new thread, I’ll try to find time this week.

Well if you make a new thread ill help you find vids, theres a shit ton of good she-hulk gameplay out there.

I’ve been collecting my videos into whatever tournaments they came from.

AZ Ranbat 1.1
YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.
Haz-mat 2v2 tourney. I teamed with Sabre and we were team wombo combo. (His videos are really good).
YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.
This was a first to ten money match vs Danimitsu.
http://www.youtube.com/my_playlists?p=9004E1B85A6D44D1

Critique is welcome

in the DHC Trick thread She-Hulk’s is being listed as a starter using her dp+pp, anyone have videos of this I haven’t been able to find a way to do it.

I seen a video a few days ago of JWong doing some nice stuff with she-hulk but I cant find it…anyone help me out?

Thanks

Is there one? I read that he tried it out but I can’t find any media about it.

Go to the main thread, I requested a while ago and someone posted it for me.

Justin.tv

at about 1:23:00

kickin’ ass with Shulkie.

[media=youtube]K5BIfXzKx1A&[/media]

At 3:12 She-Hulk does a butt slam and then resets. I’m guessing it has to do with aerial exchange and touching the ground. Does it have a name? Can I get a small explanation on how it works?

I’m sorta pressed for time writing this and I don’t want to forget to ask later, sorry if this has been heavily discussed in this section.

Team Aerial Combo. Normally during an aerial combo you can hold a direction and hit :s: for a tag-in, but if she hits her Senton that low to the ground the attack will not come out, allowing you to hit again and relaunch. Note this doesn’t work with :f:+:s: or :b:+:s: (essentially the same attack) because the dropkick will come out and She-hulk will switch.

[media=youtube]dframfhqRUY[/media]

It’s the Team Aerial Combo cancel.

She-Hulk Q&A thread

Tragic put up a small sample of the DHC glitch starting with ToT (Taking out the Trash).

Starts at the 2:00 mark.
[media=youtube]gzNkD9OJFns[/media]

As far as team combinations and details I am not 100% sure. Best thing would be to experiment.

Me playing She-hulk in tournament.
I’m fighting against a pretty god like team, but jenny don’t play that.

Amazing comebacks and She-Hulk play. I like to think you aren’t playing a Phoenix team - you’re playing a She-Hulk team with Phoenix support :rock:

Damn, it’s dead in here. Maybe my trash matches will liven things up.

[media=youtube]AxA1suFh1R0[/media]

[media=youtube]jbmB-CyrHi4[/media]

Critique please!

Well its cause the OP deserted the thread a very long time ago, heres hoping someone makes a brand new one(I would but I run the chris and storm video threads). Anyway your vids are good man, only thing I can say is you probably don’t call assists nearly enough, try watching some of justins and combfiends matches and maybe study their assits call patterns or something since they both run similar assists with shulk. Other than that good stuff overall man.

I just posted this in the She-Hulk questions thread, but since it was a video, I found it to be relevant here too…

Ahoy! So, I’ve been thinking of making a Shoryuken account for quite some time but I’ve never really gotten around to it. Kinda changed yesterday when I THINK I discovered some new technology for She-Hulk. I wanted to post it here because if anyone would know if it’s new or not, it would most likely be you folks.

The basic concept is that out of the TAC glitch, I’ve managed, and this is the important part, **without the use of a relaunch **caused Dorammamu to bounce from the ground into the air in such a fashion that the computer may have thought that a ground exchange was performed without any exchange happening.
It looks INCREDIBLY similar to the action of a relaunch, but if you compare the two side-to-side, you’ll see the difference. In a normal relaunch, Dormammu would be mostly vertical, slightly tilted back in the typical “I have you in a combo and am beating your ass” manner. In this, he’s completely horizontal as you might see during a ground exchange.

Anyway, I’d like to hear what you guys think, or if this is just some nonsense that’s been seen before. >_> I’m really not sure.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wG-Y6qnlFL0&feature=player_embedded The video is here.

I have replicated what you just did. It is new to me at least, but I don’t know how applicable it will be. The process I did to recreate it was to :s: SJC :h: :s: :d: + :h: xxx :d: + :s:

You are correct as it doesn’t exchange your characters but you get also don’t get the meter gain. Which actually is quite interesting because now I know when exactly you get meter. It is not dependent on the exchange hit but rather the animation of the incoming character.

I can already see how this can be applied in combo vids. I will test if it works on other characters.

Interesting find, Sir!