*bAKERSFIELd*

ya… i figured as much, like when we were at salinas, the 2 console setup was kool, then later they hooked the other one up in the living room for casual play. We gunna have to do some major re-arranging on yur back patio jason, if we gunna have 3 stations there. its a ways off, but let me know… we’ll get started. whats up with that mas-stick stand, u gunna rebuild it or what? and why is that wood just collecting dust? someone needs to cut it! cough DEEP! cough
i gotta get my BH into shape before this thing anyway.

“the jolly green giant? i thought u was supposed to be selling green beans n shit!”

I agree.

You do have problems. I know you love the darkness, you silly bus driver. You probably make love in your bus with the darkness in the darkness. :confused:

“I’m the juggernaut bitch, I’m the juggernaut bitch, I’m the juggernaut bitch!”

Darkness needs some practice?

I’ll be back in Bako in about 2 weeks and I’m gonna work on getting people over to my place for some casual play maybe once a week or even more. Remember I got that 65’ bigscreen so we don’t have to huddle around it to see the action!! just no more splitting two games on the screen at once, it causes lag. I’ve been watching a lot of vids, and Deep maybe you can show me what you’ve learned since I’ve been gone. This is Brandon by the way.

It’s on like Donkey Kong…

“oh, somebody said my name three times like Beetlejuice…”

hey bloodstorm… im not sure i know who you are. i was outta the loop for like a year and a half, but whens the last time u played in bako?

I was at a dollar tourney at Jason’s in December, didn’t do too good. It was like my second tourney. I’m hyped bout movin back so I can get my shit together…

Ima kill em, Ima rape em, and Ima eat his fuckin costume

i dont think i was there. i cant remember. either way, once u get back hit lets get some games on. i play BH pretty much standard now, but ill play Juggs against you… hes a beast.

“look at the size of my gun! think thats something, wait’ll i take this latex off”

Its The Bus DeRiver to you. And I never knew you were a midget. That means your like the king kong of korean midgets rite??? Lay off that rock dawg :rofl:

I think its time for me to find Korean ethnic party favors to offend you too dawg. It works with Irishmen :badboy:

that was great… but you shoulda splurged and got the green top hat and a box of lucky charms. ahh… good times

Bring it biatch. :tup:

T-lo, tell us the story when you played Joe at 3d today.

I am not scared of the saw i just don’t want to fuck up the wood. When ever you want to play let me know Brandon.

it was yesterday actually… but ya… i walk in 3D, and hes getting some tokens, like i was. he nods his head and gives me a knuckle bump. im next… i beat whoever i was against and then… joes turn. i think he ran cable/doom/cyc? dont quote me on it… i dunno, strider mike was there. i was runnin my BH/cable/capcom. i killed his cable without him even getting a hit off, his cyc comes in, catches me with a kick,kick xx super, misses the super… and i inferno xx HOD his ass. joe proceeds to walk away from his game with a fool doom? and a bit of cyc left. he was not in a very nice mood. so then black mike grabs joes game and says, let me kill yur BH. ehh… ok, since joe couldnt, i said…as joe went to get more tokens.

so ya… thats life in a nutshell at 3D with joe.

i went today though, and couldnt play right. i was trading matches with Miclops. oh well, it happens.

Hey T- lo did you elbow drop the controller or did you do some pushups. As crazy joe was walking away???

Sure thing, I gotta team of Juggz, Commando, and Iron Man. I’ll go MSS, but I really like Combofiend and Duc. Spiral is a favorite of mine.

heh…“see this muthaphukin space ship?!? this is a Dodge”

tony, you should have dropped some bows on the buttons, spun in a circle and dropped some more bows on hte buttons. all the while making like uh, uh, uh sounds. Just a thought though

You should of ran laps around the arcade, or better yet, walked off after killing off a character and be like TOO EASY. I think he would start getting butt hurt. :crybaby:

i was going to… i thought about it, but it was m first game, and he didnt look like he was in a “crazy joe” mood, so i showed pity. i know, im sorry… i wont let it happen again. but i felt bad for him, i think telling mike to go ahead and kill my BH was funny enough in front of joe… but ill rub it in more next time. although i did tell him he could have his check direct dposited into the arcade machine so he wont have to keep getting change.

“suits made outta laffy taffy”

Hey Darkness, where can I get a self portrait of myself on SRK thats effn dope dawg.

Right here dawg. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Pasadena where did you find Metrock’s picture from i think he is gonna be happy that you found his picture.