*bAKERSFIELd*

J3: should be coming out this month… supposed to be their last one. thats kinda Bakos thing now… we’ve all strated quoting lines and stuff ALL DAY! plus, it doesnt help when i play juggernaut… that gets everyone going!

i was talking to JAson last night about trying to plan a massive CenCal gathering… you guys from L.A… kelly and his crew… meet up in Bako for some crazy gaming. run like 3 setups or something. that would be kool. what do you guys think? get a CenCal tourney on? that would be madness!

“oh im trippin off acid!”

Hell yea tht would be the tight. Im down for that CenCal Tourney.Good shit with BlackHeart tony

“I can either take it from u or u can do this willingly”

Fuck blackheart. I will eat that foo for dinner.

“I don’t wanna hear it. My mama makes the best coffee!.”
“Shut the FUCK UP Charles.”

You should tape some of his matches so I can learn from them.

Pretty soon im guna have to start recording all my matches so i can learn from them for evolution

“This Bitch must not know who im? Im The Juggernaut Bitch”

That’s pretty gay.
Hey tony you know the part where juggs said “oh im trippin off acid!”, that shit is so hilarious when Black Tom Cassidy comes in to zap Xavior and says, “GOTCHA BITCH! Now what mutha fucka? Got my Pimp Cane!”

CenCal Tourny??? Hellz yeah lets make this shit hype!!!

Im gonna beat your ass Charles
Im gonna beat your ass with Charles

lets do it! oh… tomorrow ima have another pic. its gunna be for clock jr… yur new av! just wait… ill have it up. but ya… i watched some of the tourney vids at jasons tonight… not bad. if we could only go back…

“you know you still owe me that $50 from LAST time!”

the hell with tomorrow… heres yur new avatar NOW! man, sat. was too damn funny. oh, and by the way… ran into everyones best friend Joe today… actually made him walk away from his game, and he still had people for me to kill. it was funny, Blackheart made him look… well… like joe.

http://www.savefile.com/files/505348

Little Feet in the house…:arazz:

Deepachi

Oh shit we got the Darkness on here too. now its complete :lol:

Nigga my avatar reps the darkness, for real.
“Captain’s Log: Honey I shrunk the kid my dick!”

Wats up pasadena when u coming to Bako bitch???
:sweat:

Hey it was a good turny but, i still need to work in my shit. Bitches:looney:
Pasadena got any new wisdom for storm and Sent:confused:

Oh shit, Darkness is in the house. I don’t know the next time I’m headed to btown.

With Storm, run like a bitch and build meter so you can do the bread and butter combo (lighting storm dhc to hyper sent force). Other than that, beef up storm and sent. You should know how to do storms infinites (esp. on sent) and master tri jumping/rushing down. With sent, get your fastfly’s and unblockable’s down. And most important, BLOCK. Just watch what Jason does with them. Actually don’t. He doesn’t know what he’s doing. :rofl:

Nigga you just jealous. :arazz: And why you stealing shit?

Juggernaut: BYE BITCHES!
Cyclops: Where the fuck is he going?
Xavior: Beats me. Use your binoculars and find out where he’s going. :cybot:

whatever DAWG remember the Darkness from Tekken:rofl:

You still play tekken?

LETTLE FEET!!! last of the Mohicans with a canadian leaf on his shirt.

i do… stop running into BH goblins. other than that, nah. u been slacking or something cause u werent really gettin yur triangle jumps. u need to quit doin that pcp with korean midgets, and doin that crystal meth with snuffleupagus and edward scissorhands on sesame street. then u wouldnt mad it farther.

Since u repping The Darkness that must mean your in love with The Darkness. Damn I thought I had problems.

Tourny wont be for a while till I can get my stand fixed and upgraded also till the other stand is in working order. Darkness you need to cut some wood already and dont be scared, its only a saw. For a tourny of the size Im thinking well will need 3 console stations at least. Damn and this is only for Crack Marvel. Sooner we can get my stuff in working order sooner we can throw the tourny.