August 15th Vancouver, BC MvC2 Singles and Team Tourney Results

Another random tourney in British Columbia Canada…
**MvC2 Team Tournament **

1.) Team China -
Tao ATM SPIDERTAO Xie - MSS
? - Santhrax (sorry i forgot ur names :o )
? - Scrub

2.) Team BC
Scott (Stormboy) Phung - Santhrax
Kyle (Spider_Sting) Syho - Row
Alex (Mephisto) Zainescu - Scrub

3.) Team JZ
Parniel Bans - Sent/Cable/Cammy
Tyson Joseph - Sent/Cable/Doom
Jae Ahn - MSP

4.) Team Filipino Fever
Marion
Ponti
Snapback

Highlites
1st Round Winners:
Alex beats Tyson and Parniel, loses to Jae. Stormboy beats Jae.

Winner’s Finals:
Alex loses first game. Scott wins next two games, loses to Tao. Kyle loses to Tao.

Loser’s Finals:
Alex loses to Parniel. Kyle beats Parniel, Tyson & Jae.

Grand Finals:
Alex beats first two opponents, loses to Tao. Tao beats Scott & Kyle.

Team China WINS TEAM TOURNEY!!

MvC2 Singles:
1.) Tao -ATM SPIDERTAO- Xie MSS, Storm/Sent/Cammy, Sentinel (yea, just sentinel)
2.) Kyle -Spider_Sting- Syho - MSS, Row, Santhrax
3.) Scott -Stormboy- Phung -Santhrax, Cable/BH/Commando
4.) Marion Sevila - Mag/Storm/Commando, Sent/Cable/Cammy

Highlites:

FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER IN BRITISH COLUMBIA HISTORY, Tao was SENT TO THE LOSER’S BRACKET.

Tao (Storm/Sent/Cammy, Storm/Sent/Cable) loses FIRST ROUND to Kyle (Santhrax, MSS) 2-1

WINNER’S FINALS… Marion bets $5 against Kyle to lose! Tao accepts bet! 1-0 Kyle, 1-1, 2-1 Scott, 2-2, 3-2 Kyle.
Tao is $5 Richer…

Tao wins grand finals 4-2, 4-0

And remains undefeated champion of British Columbia… also won MvC2 and CvS2 money today from hella people haha

tao - Thanks for organizing this shit and renting out the room… haha hope u dont get in trouble from that security guy… some people just won’t mind their fuckin business… kristin kreuk is fuckin BOMB BOMB BOMB omg she’s way too fine… argh so fuckin hot…

scott - u had me scared in the winners lol haha good games, we ripped up the team tourney but not bad enough… fuckin got 2nd stupid tao…

alex - fuck haha that shit was hilarious on tao’s laptop hahahahahaha omg i couldnt believe it, too fucking good…

team jz - for comin from burnaby to play

ponti and snapback - i have no fuckin idea where u guys went lol i was like wtf they’ve been gone for so fucking long…

nice to see some new faces to everyone i missed!

ggpo :slight_smile:

lol man this new shit looks hella wierd… i like the old srk.com better

hahaha kyle is funny, he didn’t post the results of me LOSING the first singles tourney… fucking…
SINGLE ELIMINATION, BEST OUT OF ONE…hahahaha lost in the finals cuz someone made me use a fucking agetech stick that i never used for like a year and a half… my gosh that was ghey hahahaha… oh well, fucking… after a lil bit of crying and whining… scott lets me have it best out of 3 which i quickly won two straight… hardy har har… but does that count? it should since he accepted but the fact remains i lost… ghey…

HELLA props to kyle man… loser’s bracket was a sad sad place to be in… even though it was on console and he got to use scott’s stick… lol damn… that was gay… pretty easy ride back up to the grand finals and had to beat him 8 games… kyle, you’re a fucking beast

scott’s hilarious… that guy took me out

thanks to everyone who came, ponti, i apologize for you getting fucked over in traffic man… team JZ had a HUGE handicapp cuz they got tyson… alex isn’t undefeattable no more though hahahaha… team BC… the fucking dream team… lost to TEAM CHINA!!!

YEAH BABY!!!

singles was hella fun too though…

and a note, to the people who didn’t play many casuals… you should be more assertive and demand a right to play. cuz the regulars hella love to play but they’d definitely let you play so yeah…

team tourney was sorta of a success… hella no shows and fucked up timing and shit… next time, you people should fucking bring your own food!!! but still fun… dayam… lol

that was a big time move by spider_sting sending tao to the losers…a glimpse of the future??

good shit kyle. so when u gonna dethrone tao? :lol:

hells fucking nawwww

i was distracted by my stupid cunt girlfriend calling me to let her upstairs

i’m hella stickin to my roots now and gonna play marvel cuz i’m tired of losing

juss remember…

grand finals…

i won

edit:

for got this
:cool:

Tao, it sounds like you got served up by kyle son :frowning: how are those 12 year olds treating you by the way?

Kyle, YOUVE BEEN SHOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT TO FUCKING GOOD

tao IS beatable guys! i will dethrone him first tho sorry kyle…