[Aug 10, 2011] Guard Crush 21 (Brooklyn, NY)

"Guard Crush 21"

[FONT=Helvetica][FONT=tahoma]August 10th, 2011 @ The Next Level[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=Helvetica][FONT=tahoma]SSFIV: Arcade Edition[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica][FONT=tahoma]Marvel vs Capcom 3[/FONT][/FONT]

Live Stream: [COLOR=#000000]http://justin.tv/teamsp00ky[/COLOR]

[FONT=Helvetica][FONT=tahoma]For updates on Guard Crush, follow us on facebook at [COLOR=#000000]http://www.facebook.com/pages/Guard-Crush-Tournament-Series/139835179384100[/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica][FONT=tahoma]Facebook Event:[/FONT][/FONT]http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=113996102031217
Team Spooky: [COLOR=#000000]http://iplaywinner.com[/COLOR]

[FONT=Helvetica][FONT=tahoma]--------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=Helvetica][FONT=tahoma]Where: The Next Level[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica][FONT=tahoma]4013 8th Ave[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica][FONT=tahoma]Brooklyn, NY 11232[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica][FONT=tahoma]Directions by Train: Take the D to 9th Ave. The store is just 3 blocks away.[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=Helvetica][FONT=tahoma]When: Wednesday August 10th, 2011[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica][FONT=tahoma]Next Level opens up for Casuals at 12 noon. If you come at 12, you can pay your house fee then and that covers you for the whole day, or you can come any time after that[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=Helvetica][FONT=tahoma]Schedule:[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica][FONT=tahoma]Grudge Match Mike G vs Adnan First to 5 for $200 begins at 6pm[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica][FONT=tahoma]SSF4:AE begins at 7pm[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica][FONT=tahoma]MVC3 begins at 8pm[/FONT][/FONT]
SSF4:AE Japanese style begins at 10pm

[FONT=Helvetica][FONT=tahoma]Price:[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica][FONT=tahoma]$10 House Fee - paid by all people who enter the store. Whether you are participating or are a spectator[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica][FONT=tahoma]$5 Entry for SSF4:AE goes toward the pot[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica][FONT=tahoma]$5 Entry for MVC3 goes toward the pot[/FONT][/FONT]
$3 Entry for SSF4:AE Japanese style
[FONT=Helvetica][FONT=tahoma]$2 Controller Rental[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica][FONT=tahoma]$3 Stick Rental[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica][FONT=tahoma]Pot will be split 70/20/10 between 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place respectively[/FONT][/FONT]
<12 people means winner takes all
13-16 people means 70/30 split between 1st and 2nd place

[FONT=Helvetica][FONT=tahoma]--------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=Helvetica][FONT=tahoma]RULES: PLEASE READ CAREFULLY[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=Helvetica][FONT=tahoma]Double Jeopardy: Match switching is allowed to avoid double jeopardy situations as long as match switching doesn’t bring forth another double jeopardy[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica][FONT=tahoma]Turbo: Not allowed[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica][FONT=tahoma]Stickless Sticks: Not allowed[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica][FONT=tahoma]Double KO: Results in no points for both players. They must replay that match.[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica][FONT=tahoma]Wireless controllers: BANNED. You are not allowed in the venue with a wireless controller. If we see you attempt to sync a controller, we will ask you to leave.[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=Helvetica][FONT=tahoma]**Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition **on Xbox 360[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica][FONT=tahoma]Sets will be 2/3 matches[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica][FONT=tahoma]LF, WF and GF are 3/5 matches with the guy coming out of losers in GF having to win 2 sets[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica][FONT=tahoma]All characters are allowed[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica][FONT=tahoma]Loser can change characters[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica][FONT=tahoma]Winner must stay with the same character but can switch Ultras if the opponent changes characters.[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=Helvetica][FONT=tahoma]Marvel vs Capcom 3 on Xbox 360[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica][FONT=tahoma]Sets will be 2/3 matches[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica][FONT=tahoma]LF, WF and GF are 3/5 matches with the guy coming out of losers in GF having to win 2 sets[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica][FONT=tahoma]All characters are allowed[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica][FONT=tahoma]Loser can switch their team[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica][FONT=tahoma]Winner must keep the same team with the same assists in the same order[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=Helvetica][FONT=tahoma]**Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition JAPANESE STYLE **on Xbox 360[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica][FONT=tahoma]Sets will be 1 match (3/5 rounds)[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica][FONT=tahoma]Finals is 2/3 matches (3/5 rounds)[/FONT][/FONT]
Character Lock - chose your character when you sign up
Single Elimination Bracket

Top seeds

1. Dieminion
  2. Santhrax
  3. Chris Hu
  4. Dragongod
  5. Hiro
  6. Min
  7. Chris G
  8. Aquasilk

we out!!!

[FONT=Helvetica][FONT=tahoma]Grudge Match Mike G vs Adnan First to 5 for $200 begins at 6pm ???[/FONT][/FONT]

LOL mike uses yang I got money on adnan

If mike uses rog I got money on mike

bump[FONT=Helvetica][FONT=tahoma]
[/FONT][/FONT]

Teams going down also?

team tournament will be taking place next week

I got 5 on Mike!

Wireless controllers banned? Why you gotta hate on pad players? And to think I was looking forward to attending this time around

I think it says they have pad rentals. I would assume those pads would be wired connected.

yeap wired pad rentals are available at next level

I might show up :eek:

random $ on MikeGP :china:

If I drive down, is there parking near by?

Yes, there is plenty of parking nearby.

Ok thanks will still try to support:)

You can bring your wireless 360 PAD. we have the wire that connects to the 360, you can use it just as long as you take the battery out.

I’ll be there then

Sorry but no wireless pads. Even a wireless pad with a cable is not allowed.

Oh shit! ClxJames aka Tokido jr, AKA Infiltration JR will be in attendance? Lol just playing man.
Sup james, we play online often, lookin forward to meeting u dude

Glad to meet everyone. Sorry Im so free. Im gonna start working harder

Are there rental sticks available? Just curious.

That should answer your question.