Attention Gamers in the Kansas City, MO area (Repost to put in correct form.)

http://goo.gl/DXjqIp

This is a survey of mine to see if the Kansas City area has a market for a modern day arcade. It would be an establishment similar to arcades of old days but with a modern twist. Instead of wall to wall arcade cabinets there would be the most up to date consoles and computers with access to the most recent games. Daily tournaments across a variety of game genres. Snacks and beverages. It would be a place where gamers in today’s world can get together and express their common love for games and all they provide us. Thank You so much for taking the time in helping me by answering this brief poll. If you do not live in Kansas City and can not answer the poll I would greatly appreciate it if you could share the poll to help spread it to more people who live in the area. Thank You once again :slight_smile:
Was advised to use regional forms. This is only regional forms I could find. If I am still incorrect I would appreciate any help in navagating these forms seeing as this is the first time I am posting on them. Thank you