ATL North XBL/PSN ids | Whats a good day for everyone?

ps3 id-majin_sephiroth
games i play- ssf4ae,tekken revolution,sfxt
games i play but need a practice partner to improve on-doa5u,p4arena,umvc3
play for fun-dcu,dragons crown,castle crashers,scott pilgrim,cod bo2

oh yea and training in kof

Psn id: tony_canolli

I play Super Street fighter 4, Tekken Tag Tournament 2, and Mortal Kombat 9
I play for fun but I am down to play anyone I’m always up for a good challenge I just started not too long ago but I’m getting better so hit me up if anyone wants to play sometime

XBL: Tonren

Brooklyn (Crown Heights)

Mostly SSF4, I love to play 3s with people who still play it though.

XBL: WestSide2884
Boston, MA
Im trying to learn Street Fighter 4, but I also play a little MK9, TTT2 and Marvel.

I’m looking for people in the Morris/Union County NJ area to play/train for competitive Ultimate Marvel 3, USF4, and I recently started getting into Injustice, I also have SFxT but I haven’t really had time to seriously sit down with it and not even sure I’m going to. I’m also considering getting into KoF13, trying MK9, P4A and I need to download 3SO because it’s been far too long since I’ve played 3S. My XBL Gamertag is XBroken13… my practice one, at least ;). Hit me up, I’m usually on everyday, various times, but usually in the evenings… if you see me on XB1 or playing something else just message me and we can get down as long as I’m not directly in the middle of something.

PSN gokoo654 Add me for some fights. Im on everyday.

PSN: TralfamadoreCall

Eldersburg, MD

Games I play heavily: Blazblue Chrono Phantasma, Persona 4 Arena
Games I have and totally down to play : King of Fighters XIII, Soulcalibur V

I am pretty bad regardless, but I am definitely more familiar with BBCP and P4A.

Mains: Tsubaki (BBCP), Chie (P4A) & Labrys (P4A)

XBL-Jamaal 36 I play USF4, Injustice, KI… usually on everyday

Yo what’s good.I’m from South Jersey. I have both Xbox and ps3 and ps4
fighting games on ps3: TTT2, USFIV, MK9, Tekken 5, MVC Origins, MVC2, SF3 Third Strike, Persona 4 arena( I suck at most of these lol )
Xbox: USFIV… and that’s it all
Psn Id: MikeandIke12
Xbox GT: MMA4Life69

Xbox One

Gamertag: Screech Blue

Games: Killer Instinct (Only have the free version but will buy characters when I get some money) and MvC Infinite (when it comes out)