Assist killer combo with Omega

In the corner, u can use just one super instead of three like I did. Just havin fun.

[media=youtube]1q_rDEN9my0[/media]

And I goin to be comin out with some new variations mid-screen or any where for assist killing w/OmegaRed. Enjoy any feedback of course good or bad would be appreciated.

your omega red infinite on assist is ok. But you made it too complicated, whats the point of trying to make it flashy when you want to kill a key assist. And you wasted too many super bars, and the j.LP-j.LP-j.HP needs to be timed right and so takes more effort.

An easy one is to just snap out (in corner), then do OTG, but instead of superjumping, you do an Omega Strike vertical, its easy, effective, and has a less chance of screwing up.

If you really wanted to do an aircombo infinite, after the launch, you do sj.LP, sj.MK, sj.MP, sj.LK, sj.MP, then coil vertical, then when your recover from coil, quickly sj. LP, sj.MP, coil vertical and repeat until u are near the ground then you can do Carbonadium Smasher or you can c.LK, s.MP and relaunch for same infinite.