Artist seeks fighting game projects to join!

Hello! It’s been a while since I was last here (I think the last time was 2011? Time flies!) - and wanted to once again offer my services to the people of SRK.

I’m a professional illustrator by trade, but when I’m not drawing, I play fighting games. At some point I thought it would be a good idea to combine the two, and so here I am; I’m looking for fighting games related projects to contribute to in an artistic way. Anything goes; whether it’s something as small as pixel art for an avatar, or a large-scale project like a decal for an arcade stick, I’m interested in helping out.

As money is a little harder to come by at the moment, all the work I create for fighting games projects is totally free of charge; the reward is working with great people and outstanding causes. Also, it’s sweet advertising for me, but that’s not the driving force.

Anyway, if you have a fighting games related project that you want graphics for, please feel free to get in touch! My portfolio is at http://debu.rf.gd - from there, you can see what kind of artwork I can offer you. If you have any questions or want to discuss a project, I can be PM’ed here at SRK, or my e-mail address is fatal_strike@hotmail.com

It’d be great to work with you!