Apa combos to dhcs?

I’ve been trying to combo apa > dhc for awhile now but it doesn’t seem to be connecting.

I usually try launch, sj.lp, lk, lp, lk, APA DHC(mainly juggernaut HC or tron lunchrush)

I have seen it done, but only after the launch, sj.lp, lk, lp, lk, hk+ airdash xx APA. I noticed that when using the airdash xx APA the opponent is lower than the other APA combo. So connecting a DHC, such as juggernaut’s, rely on the the time of the DHC or the actual AC APA combo used.

Any tips of consistently getting the hk, airdash xx APA to connect?

First, if you are going to do the whole magic series, don’t even go for the hk. Instead, just whiff sj. hp and cancel(no beam should come out, just when you see the gun do the super), or airdash up-forward and then cancel into it right away. These will put them in more favorable positions.

If you want to do the hk xx ad f, leave the sj. lp and just do:

Launch, sj. lk, sj. lp, sj. lk, sj. hk xx ad f xx photon array.

With me, I just do launch, sj. lk, sj. lp, sj. lk xx photons, because it is easier to position them between your legs(basically do the super when they are at Doom’s crotch level). Also, the timing for the next DHC will be almost the same for every character.

As for DHC’ing to the next character, I’ve found that waiting until half of their body has fallen off of the screen works really well, when dhc’ing to the next character after an APA raid.

As always, I hope this helps you.

if u want to connect with tron, once u finish the apa combo, start doing the motion for the lunch rush and once ur opponents falls for half a second, then end the motion of lunch rush and connect. with tron, she has somewhat a big hitbox as the opponent is above her gun. even by a lot, it will still hit, anything pass below will not connect. also against heaviere characters, they tend to fall faster (jug,sentinel) so u have to connect early.

for juggernaught headrush, it’s usually really late but to the point it hits the tip of his head rather than directly so u can get a full hit count. hope this helps. team z owns hehe.

what you have to remember, to, is that as long as the super screen is flashing in the background, you can DHC, so sometimes with tron or juggs DHC, you obviously have to let them fall or start to, then DHC.

Basic Doom stuff after a launcher is slow-dial LK, LK, APA.

LP LK LP LK HP (Whiffs) APA.

CoosCoos post sums it up.