Anyone knows where I could find omega red players videos

I’ve been searching around to see if there’s good Omega Red players videos out there but can’t seem to find one does anyone know of a place or website where there’s omega red videos?

I know Risunomeijin told me about a OR player in his area, at least I think it was him. Nobody comes to mind, he’s one of those very obscure characters that most people overlook.

[media=youtube]JTmLUnggVLw&feature=related[/media]

That is the japanese player Joo going off with O Red.

This video it’s pretty cool but I know already most of the moves and tricks he showed with Omega But What I was really looking for it’s actually an Omega Red Player on a match against others For Example I checked anakaris thread and they had couple of awesome matches videos there so That’s what I would like to see Omega Red being used in fights not combo Exhibition!

Hope someone knows if there’s some I would really like to see how they use him.

I got you homey, I really should get paid for this shit lol.

http://zachd.com/mvc2/matches/japan/2008-01/nojiai05.wmv
– SSCC v Bison/ORed/Akuma

http://zachd.com/mvc2/matches/japan/2008-01/nojiai06.wmv
– SCCC v ORed/Bison/Akuma

Wow Thanks man now that’s what I’m talking about this are some fine videos, The first video awesome ends up in a draw game Lol.

Thanks again.

These are great! I’ve been looking for something like this everywhere -_-;. People can tell you about zoning and combos and whatever all they want, but sometimes its hard to imagine without actually seeing it. If anybody can post some more that would be awesome. Also, with omegared as the first person in your team, what would you recommend i set his assist to? I’m pretty new so all advice is welcome. my aim is wildcatdt52 and my name is my gamertag. thanks in advanced!

[media=youtube]C7PkFPC5g1Q[/media]

its been years since those videos came out.
omega red has advnced significantly since then.

even the people who learned from me are better then that now.