Anyone experiencing LONG transition delays?

Post Online Match. LP distributed. Returning to Training Mode. Greeted by a black screen. Loading square bottom right. Waiting. Waiting…Waiting…

Anyone?

I guess it depends what you call long, but yes they do seem to be excessive. Couple of times I thought the game had crashed but it just seemed to take longer then usual.

^that’s what i’m experiencing. Didn’t seem to be that way on Day 1.

It seems to be server related, I tried offline on steam and navigation between fights and menu was smooth, back online, hell all over again

Yeah it is hanging like crazy post ranked matches. When this game is online, its always online. It will do it after single player content too.

I’m having the same issues

Definitely having those issues too.

Yes, it has been terrible since this morning for me. About to go play rocket league just to get some action.

I’m getting them too.
I got disconnected during a Survival grind with Ryu.

I’m switching to Arkham Knight until things return to normal.

That loading square means that the game is talking to the servers. If you’re not doing anything that requires you to be online, go offline to cut some of the load time.

Taking FOREVER for me to load. Am on ps4. Are pc ppl experiencing it too?

Yes. Even loading for training mode or menu takes forever

Same issues here. Literally takes about 4-5 minutes to connect to an opponent or to enter/exit training mode or other modes if connected to CFN. It’s borderline unplayable. It takes longer to connect to an opponent than the actual match. Most opponents disconnect & move on due to the long delay.

If I disconnect from CFN, single player modes load much faster.

I tried putting my PS4 on my router’s DMZ thinking that was the issue, but it didn’t help at all.

This is very bad UI design. There is so many transititions between each thing that is not needed.

[list=1]
[] Connect to server…
[
] Waiting for Opponent…
[] Connecting to Opponent…
[
] Loading VS screen…
[] VS screen…
[
] Loading game…
[] Play Game…
[