Anybody playing Jump Ultimate Stars yet?

Im definatly up for some rounds tonight say around… 7 ish. ill add my friend code later.

how broken would you guys say trunks assist is? from what ive been hearing some people refuse to play against people who use him.

and what other 3-koma character assists are top tier?

annoying but not game breaking
you still need meter for assists
and you can just block it (course doing it while being hit means you cant)
most 3 komas are quite good
though seiya, sena, kagura, jonathan joestar, hitsugaya, toki, kenshiro are among the more common ones
Ive been seeing more inui from japanese guys though (cool as ive been using him for awhile now) he’s got good knockback and is a support seal and can be done in the air he’s prolly the best seldom used assist

also the healing assists are pretty common usually satsuki, josuke, sanji, or chopper (all 2koma)

EDIT: also forgot to mention 2 koma aya as the other common assist seal (more common than inui anyways)
2nd EDIT: Should also mention trunks is way more difficult with lag but most things are anyways

the problem with trunks is that you can call him even when you are getting hit. and it really effectively stops people from attacking you.

also what is the Dio timestop infinite?

you can call any support while getting hit, trunks is one of the best because he works when in the air, if he couldnt seiya would be the best, if he couldnt etc.

there isnt an infinite with the timestop that I know of, not one practical anyways

You pick a support that regenerates your special bar and 6-Koma Dio. Then, you simply spam Time Stop and said support. I think that’s how it goes, anyways. Regardless of the Time Stop infinite, Dio is still top tier; specifically 5-Koma Dio. B -> 6B -> Y -> X does great damage, and his 2B has great range. Plus, he’s got his Steamroller of Death, which seems to have vacuum properties. 5 Koma Dio + 4 Koma Doctor Mashirito is my current main team. Turtles like a mofo. :stuck_out_tongue: