Any Terry Vids

Hmm I use N-groove terry and would like to see any high level terry play. doesn’t necessarily have to be N-terry though.

dude, all i basically do is roll rising tackle. Thats why i need a new gameplan.

You ever read Mummy-B’s thread? Lots of good info there.

Yes i have, and yea there is good stuff. But what i really wanna know is spacing and how all those tips apply in actual play. Im a visual guy so it works for me better if i had vids.

there was a vid of me using n terry from a tourney not too long ago but i think that one is gone now. the best advise i can give you is to read the first post in mummy-b’s thread and memorize that shit. then just test your normals/specials to see what they are good for and when to use them. I have been using terry since cvs2 came out and i think he is a sleeper character because you rarely see him used (at least in my area) and people sometimes associate him with scrub players because a lot of scrubs pick him. But if you put in the time to learn him, he has some good tricks and some character matchups that can really go in his favor.

i play online and i couldnt agree more, he is a dark horse, what you really need to put into your game is his c. roundhouse, spam it. and its good that you use N so that is “Level 4 super” is available. and c. fierce is somewhat similiar to chun lis c.roundhouse. c.mp is similar wiht athenas c. fierce punch. where you can use it twice real quick, good for gaurd crush?

are you mexican?

Try this…

Here’s the link:

~ http://youtube.com/watch?v=OIbNWS_etIw

I hope that helps.