Any Street Fighter fans from India?

haha thats ok!
there is always a next time!

I am too, I have the game on my PC? Where can I find SF4 for the PS3 in Bangalore?

Hey guys my wife is Indian and we are planning a trip to India later this year. I am wondering if there are any gatherings that go on. Would really like to play some SSF4, MvC3, or MK9 while I am there.

Depends on where in india you are going…Here in chennai we do meet up at an arcade to play , but apart from Chennai the rest of india is mostly online sadly :frowning:

i play ssf4 and mvc3 on PSN. i live in new delhi
psn id h3kvus

Pakistani player who could use some practice in SSFIV: AE. Hit me up on PSN, my ID is NeroFrost ~

the connection between india and pakistan im afraid is really bad because of the political situation man.

Hi guys. I’m on holiday in Hyderabad at the moment. Where is the SSFIV: AE scene here? Is there a community of players I can hit up? Also if not and online is the only option available; which console would have the better online service/the largest player base? And finally would anyone be able to recommend a retailer (online or not) where I could pick up a console, a copy of SSFIV: AE and a madcatz TE stick? Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

if there are any street fighter lovers in india still watching this post then im here who loves street fighter series like street fighter ex3, Capcom vs snk 2 and third strike

Dayum that necro bump. But yea , most of it is on FB groups nowadays.

Any peeps from India still playing here ? , join our new Discord Group.

just moved to hyderabad. can’t find any street fighter community. Please let me know if there are any meetups or where there is any arcade machine with any street fighter.

Look up Indian FGC on Facebook and join that.