Any SF4 players from the Netherlands?

What’s up guys.
I’m looking for some players from the netherlands for on or offline matchmaking.
i’m not a pro or anything i’m just a fan and would like to meet new people online or offline to share the passion for the game.
I play on PS3 with tag: methodone89
and own a PS4 on wich i will buy USFIV on it

I have a PS3 but no USFIV for it, just GGXrd. Eventually i’ll buy a PS4 though and also grab a copy of USFIV. Just going to put my name out here to get the thread going.

XBL - Lokum NL
PSN - LockM
STEAM - Lok N Ki

• I mainly play on PC now, XBL Gold just ran out.

i’m located in Groningen, so i’m a bit away from where i think most dutch SF players are located.

on the PS3 I have
street fighter IV vanilla
super street fighter IV: Arcade Edition
Ultra Street fighter IV
Ultimate MvC 3
Mk9

I don’t know where the SF players are located , me i live in Roermond, but wouldn’t mind organizing a monthly meeting somewhere in the middle

Just came across this thread. I know it’s old but was looking for some dutch players myself.

From Groningen.

USFIV on ps4 - Frankmeister is my tag.

I know the thread has been neglected for a while, but with the release of SFV coming close who’s playing on PS4 and will be playing SFV in February?

Sent you a friend invite.

Also sent you a friend inv on PS4, however there is crossplay so we can still play if i’m on PC.

Yo, based in Utrecht. I’m looking for a used fight stick for a friend who is interested in picking up the game. The new sticks are expensive. Private message me if you know anyone selling.

Dutch scene can be found on facebook nowadays. https://www.facebook.com/groups/Drakenswag