Any Honda players willing to do a FT10 XBL?

looking for some more match up experience vs Honda as my main since I rarely ever play them. I main Dan, east coast US preferably. Honestly I’m looking for the best player since I’ll learn more. gamertag BM Trajan. Thanks!

Hey, add me.

GT: seiei enbu

says your friend’s list is full

Bah, sorry, I’ll make room and send you a request when I get home.

Yo. Sent you a friend req, sorry about that.

damn thats you eh you are high ranked arent you rank 2 or something?

I will add you too i am looking to face some good Dan’s I am not as high ranked as this guy though ^

thanks guys!

When’s a good time to play? I’m on right now.

I’m on usually after 8 PM on weekdays cause of work

Honda took it over Dan, 10-0. Work on controlling mid range game as well as stopping me from bullying you with consistent anti-air.

thanks again, I recorded the set so I’ve been watching it, I missed a lot of AA opportunities as well as hitting to many buttons. I missed some combos too. trying to figure out this matchup more as well as what i can do to punish more.

Heh, retekin is an old school defensive honda not really good for dan… even a not really good honda can beat a good dan, that matchup isnt cool for sakyo.

Trajan, could you upload the matches to youtube plz :slight_smile:

I can upload it when I get home tonight, its pretty much me getting bodied for 25 minutes. I know its a tough match for Dan but I need to know it better when I run into Hondas in tournament again.

I love how often I mess up U2. …no I don’t. Stupid double-halfback motion.