Any advance combos?

Does Anakaris have any advance combos if so can u please post them for me thanks alot.

www.gamefaqs.com

Advance combos

Some of the following combos may contain ground assists from Sentinel, or anti-air assits from Captain Commando.

ALL MOVES PERFORMED ASSUMING ANAKARIS IS FACING LEFT, UNLESS NOTED!!!

1)Cornered Opponent: Launch, LP, LK, LP, -><- LP, LP, LK, -><- LP, LP throw (the throw can be substituted instead with -><- PP).

2)Cornered Opponent: Launch, LP, LK, LP, -><- LP, HK LP / LK HP.

3)Launch, LP LP <- LK HP

4)START WITH ANAKARIS FACING RIGHT IN LEFT CORNER!!!
Throw opponent (opponent will now be to your left), call Sentinel ground assist, Standing HK, -><- LP, while Sentinel drones are hitting opponent, Dash, Launch for air combo.

interesting combos

Hi, I was wondering if anyone knows how to do the Anakaris on Sentinel infinite? Any help would be greatly appreciated…thanks and much luv!

M N N

??? curse infinite? or…?

I don’t know the name of it, but Sentinel stays on the ground the whole time; it starts with you giving 2 hits on the ground, a super jump is called and then like 4 or 5 hits comming down and repeat. Any help would be greatly appreciated…thanks and much luv!

M N N

I think he means the one in Dj B13 vids - chapter 34 ( round 6 minute mark)
[media=youtube]pxI7n3SMo4Q[/media]

s Lp s.Mp sj cancel airdash Lk,Mk,Hk? land Lp mp …

oh that’s ad lp, mp, hp

other than the commands, the timing seems super strict or something…

My bad - my DC died recently so I couldn’t remember which normals were used.

MNN - sj cancelling is hard as fuck to do - esp airdashing as well.

I can sjc and air dash those commands rather easily…but it doesn’t seem like a real combo : /

I suppose djb13 would know the secret to performing that

Thanks for the help fellas. I can Sj Cancel the Mp on the ground, but I can’t ever seem to catch the dash correctly as I begin to jump. Much luv!

M N N

sjcing is the easy part. you clearly need to air dash and attack as soon as possible…but if you airdash to quickly after sjcing, you get fierce…

Im doing it pretty quickly and it’s not comboing…

I finally got it down now and it connects if you do this…

s.lk, s.mp (sjc this hit as it connects), adf + sj.lk (slide your fingers like you do for Mag’s Rom infinite), sj.mk, sj.hp, repeat. You can expand the sj.mk, sj.hp into sj.mk, sj.mp, sj.hp, or just change the original sj.mk into sj.mp and go from there into one of the variations. Thanks for everyone’s help on this…I hope this works for yall. Much luv!

M N N

i didn’t try lk…hmm

Im pretty sure the vid was lp, i’ll check it out

maybe the one in the vid had the air dash to lp slided somehow, but yeah, st.mp, sjc, ad.lk is way easy.

you can actually combo [sj, ad.lk, mp, mk, hp]xN

or variations of course (different attacks during air dash, sjcing different attacks, just sj ading without sjcing a move)