Anti-Zero Strategies?

I’m having serious issues dealing with this character. I feel like I’m losing to the flow chart of the character more than the player. Every time I get trapped in a corner I’m subjected to long multi mix up strings into TODs, and then my incoming character must block a minimum for 2 super ambiguous set ups to repeat it. I can cry about he needs to be shot in the leg with a nerf rifle, but unless we get a patch, learning ways to cope is a better alternative. So if anyone has tips on how to beat Zeros in neutral game, getting out of abused set ups, punishing certain things, etc… please post. I currently play Cap(ss)/Doom(missile)/Vergil(rapid). <br>

You can throw him out of teleport for starters. Next, is the Zero doing buster xx lightning? Block the buster, then do magic series into a combo, etc etc.
<br />
You may have to take some time to learn how to block standard incoming mixups with Zero in training too, to get the hang of how to block him.
<br />
Also, I’d suggest zoning him out when you can. Baiting him to throw fireballs so you can charging star into death might be the way to go. Plus, a lot of Zeros make mistakes when they have to come to you instead of vice versa.
<br />
<br />
Also, anything in particular you’re having trouble with?

Right now my biggest issue is Zero/Jam session corner pressure. There’s so much going on it’s impossible to read when he crosses up. I also feel like Dante assist has weird invincibility frames because it seems to counter hit me a lot, even cap’s charging star will sometimes slide into him and not do anything. As far as zero, I just feel buster shot just keeps giving him free frames to work with and I think charging star has start up before invincibility because i seem to get knocked out of the attempt quite a bit. <br><br>Someone the other day mentioned x-factor after. the 3rd hit of s.:h: and beyond lvl 3 he literally has no answer if an assist doesn’t cover him. That’s been pretty helpful.<br>

Yeah, best I can tell you to do against Zero/Dante is to use Cap’s<span style=“font-family: ‘lucida grande’, ‘Lucida Sans Unicode’, tahoma, sans-serif; line-height: 1.7em;”> “bionic arm” and then DHC into Doom Photon Array/Spiral Swords to try to reset the neutral. Or you could try learning to block the go-to incoming mixups with Zero. That’s typically good to do regardless.</span><div><span style=“font-family: ‘lucida grande’, ‘Lucida Sans Unicode’, tahoma, sans-serif; line-height: 1.7em;”><br></span></div><div><span style=“font-family: ‘lucida grande’, ‘Lucida Sans Unicode’, tahoma, sans-serif; line-height: 1.7em;”>Also, I noticed you play Tasky in your sig. He’d be better to play against Zero. j.H blows through all of Zero’s air normals, st.M will anti-air the pizza cutter if spaced right, and he has a pretty strong zoning game to boot, which is great against Zero.</span></div><div><span style=“font-family: ‘lucida grande’, ‘Lucida Sans Unicode’, tahoma, sans-serif; line-height: 1.7em;”><br></span></div><div><span style=“font-family: ‘lucida grande’, ‘Lucida Sans Unicode’, tahoma, sans-serif; line-height: 1.7em;”>Is this guy calling Jam Session like a madman? If he is, try to kill the assist with a THC when you get the bar. That usually leaves a lot of Zeros hindered because of how used they are to the assist.</span></div><div><span style=“font-family: ‘lucida grande’, ‘Lucida Sans Unicode’, tahoma, sans-serif; line-height: 1.7em;”><br></span></div><div><span style=“font-family: ‘lucida grande’, ‘Lucida Sans Unicode’, tahoma, sans-serif; line-height: 1.7em;”>Also, Jam Session has no invincibility whatsoever, it just destroys projectiles. Even if charging star does nothing, I’d suggest doing a Hyper Charging Star just to get in some damage on Dante.</span></div>

Let all your characters die and xf3 vergil and win.

Lawl…well yeah. IF he survives the 3 mix ups on incoming. Half the time I lose to the corner mix up before i even get to play.<br>