Anakaris Video Matches and Combo Videos!

shouldn’t you just play on the default damage scale, which is 2…

i mean if you play on damage 1 all the time. Then sorry, but in my book you ain’t a “REAL MARVEL” player.

You’re from Calgary aren’t you?

???

Are you from Calgary?
whos is this, and yes I am, if you knew I use this team and am form Calgary. I may have a feeling who this is, maybe not.

And if I whoever u are, if I havent seen you in like 2 months, I have imporved quite abit, if you still thikn I suck a bit :smiley:

I still play at Level 2 Damage…(Only if I visit outside the country, or find a rare mvc2 arcade machine with lvl2)and I really wanted it back in our place. I just can’t do anything if all of the arcades here and the competition has turned into Level 1 Damage setting… anyways this game is already old but still fun to play.

I used to live in Calgary. I moved to Whitby [it’s kinda close to Toronto] in either 2001 or 2002. I’m going to be moving to Scarborough [an anexed city in Toronto] in early September most likely.

A friend of mine [Gilles Simard] told me about you. It’s more of a curiousity thing why I asked.

If you’re ever in the GTA, you’ll want to check out the following players…
Jiggabry, G3nn, Gerjay, Roger / Ratio 1 Beatdown.

Best arcade in the GTA is Orbit entertainment center. It’s upstairs at Pacific heritage mall at the corner of Steeles and Kennedy.

As a side note, we just had the T7 tournament. This is the Canadian Nationals.

The subscript was the empire strikes back [as in Empire Arcadia coming up again to take our cash like last year…]. Wound up looking almost like a Justin Wong fundraiser.

Oh well, see ya around.

haha kissup…lol jk.

well gabe doesn’t seem to be doing to well lately. he seems to lose a lot lately. Even to me I’ve gotten like all wins against him, and other people have to. I hardly see him (though I haven’t gone to arcades much lately…or the HIP a lot)

but still…what happened?

he played alot for awhile the past couple of months. ppl got used to what he was doing. Whats your name though?

dude. im from the phil. too. damn ur vids are sick… add me up.

oh it’s juan, not that it matters. No one really knows me by name. Gabe knows me (again not through name) though because he loses badly to me nowadays XD whereas he used to do pretty good against me, beasting me a couple of times.

But my mag/doom beats him : /

just like sent/cc

and megaman/iceman/random anti air like guile.

I just want him to play again, something interesting. Maybe a new anak team.

well some guy named alvin and I are also using Gabe’s teams now, we’re like him in other ways too if you catch my drift :wink: haha…PINK teams. Though just incase gabe ever comes by while I’m playing with his team I make sure my char’s are green so he can get pink

I think I play more like gabe, alvin is just a sonson spammer to hail :rofl:

there’s a couple interesting things I think I fund out with anakaris…mayb gabe would be interested. Like a possible linking of two cobra supers together (no assist)

lol stop lyin, I know who you are now, If you beat Gabe its because he mustve let you or not goin all hardcore, which he does do more than he should, because I play you at the HIP sometimes, and we go about 50/50, and Gabe destroys me. And the people that beat you at the HIP Gabe can usually beat. Dennis Place isnt really good for comp really, Gabe barely goes there anymore. Theres also some black guy named Anthony that plays his team too, sucks at it terribly and he thinks hes really good.

I dont know how 2 of the Cobra supers can be linked because after he does it theres a tiny bit of lagtime where they recover after been hit.

Oh and i didnt know Alvin was gay =P

2 cobra blow super is 100% possible… but hard to master at first, and its distance dependent. :sweat: . One of the finest anakaris players I’ve known just showed it to me last year I think.

Well at least post how to do it then! lol

I still don’t know you, and I ain’t lyin. You haven’t seen all the matches we’ve played and he was serious. Many times at Dennis I beat him (he also got pissed and left because I kept killing him) and a coupla times at the HIP. I do have a winning streak against him, don’t know how much, but trust me. now you are really sounding like a kissup :stuck_out_tongue: trust me, he does bad nowadays.

well I am STILL not used to those people and those HIP controllers, I am pretty used to gabe.

Yeah I’m good against him but not others, durr! It doesn’t quite work how you think it does. There are these players that beat me, not badly but still. then there are other players I play against more, like Gabe, who destroy the ones who beat me. guess what? I can beat a lot of those player and destroy some of them and gabe too…so yeah, that’s how it works.

gabe is used to those guys and stuff.

I know dennis’ ain’t good for comp, though sometimes it is. HIP is just pretty far for me. Last time I went their sticks were mucho off, didn’t help that I can’t play on them as well as american parts…

point is, I beat him bad a lot of times the last time we played(which was still a while ago haven’t seen him since), I don’t think he has one win inbetween. and your idea of who beats who isn’t how it works…strengths and weaknesses boy…or girl. I still don’t know who u r :rofl:

and I STILL am not sure who anthony or alvin is…ugh! i thought I knew…

well they way I found it out was when I was finding some good resets for him…this one reset that maximizes his cobra blow super…I randomly attached a .lp from pressing the buttons…so yeah I’m trying to look into that.

Well, I’m just saying because hes a good friend of mine. I know how good he is, and I approximately know how good you are from playing you. He plays at the HIP quite often, and he dont do bad at all. Doesnt win all the time, but nobody gets long streaks on him. I know how he gets hes mad, and he dont get mad unless you get at least 20 or more wins on him in a row, and that only happens at Nickel City. Now dont say you did that cuz that would just be a lie.

Plus, you said you can beat him with megaman, iceman, and a random anti air? Now I know thats not true at all, if he was playin serious and usin his team. :stuck_out_tongue:

ok you may be his friend…but doesn’t seem like you have agood idea of the game. anakaris loses to certain characters and teams. This one guy using megaman/iceman/someone else DESTROYED Gabe, several times in a row. Anakaris can’t do anything against it. Just like he can’t do much against sent, captain, bh etc. and just like he can’t do much against my Magneto/Doom. Sorry he was serious and was using his teams, but just can’t always win. You glorify something that simply isn’t as special as you think it is.

Don’t worry, why would I lie? no reason to, I don’t know any of you. But I did get a streak against gabe, woulda been more if he didn’t leave off bitching ;). Silly people…gabe isn’t THAT good, either am I by a long shot. but simply put, gabe and/or anakaris just can’t beat some things, sorry. he IS mid tier for a reason.

now stop being a kiss-up :stuck_out_tongue: just like someone else from chicago in here saying gabe has the best ana in the world. when that is not even true or there is any proof behind it.

don’t get me wrong, gabe is good especially for the teams but get serious now.

i don’t go to nickel city nor did I get 20 wins (though I woulda I’m sure…who knows maybe he’s gotten better since) and I didn’t say I did so I’m not lying :slight_smile:

well you don’t really know me unless you’ve seen every match I’ve played, I beat some but not others and other people beast the people who beats me but then I beast them right back, it’s not as simple as you think it is.

hopefully you understand now, though I doubt it. :rolleyes:

now anyway back to anak…I was going to post a vid or two up with somethings with him on youtube, but the file can’t be more than 100megs! :annoy: anyone know how I could lower it?

to clarify I did launch>lp, lk, mp (delay inbetween each)>air dash other side>lp,lk>super cobra blow (maximum damage is much easier because the distance is perfect) and while I was pressing the buttons for the super when it ended a lp came out and comboed…so yeah that’s why I was thinking that another cobra blow could be brought in, but haven’t had time to check it out…but you reassured me. though your way may be different.

also was doing some assist infinites (snapout or point char. dies) that works on any character any where on the screen next to dead point or not this or that. also something much simpler than the cobra attack one…but only works on mid to giant char. size.

very interesting and fun and would take a lot of skill, though I think I would trade out samurai for dhalsim…dhalsim is better and I think follows the theme more…ya know?

Well I’m not arguing anymore, I know what i’m talking about. Anakaris is at least on par with a good megaman, but there defnitely arent any here, and just completely owns iceman, I dont even know where to begin on that one. Anakaris has overheads, combos that do 75% damage even on sentinel, and iceman has what? Icebeam? Hes got nothin on Anak.