An Open Apology To Wolfkrone (No seriously, stop laughing)

So last year I accused Wolfkrone(Joshua Philpot) of trying to use his fame and pull in the community to get me to raise the entry fees for the weekly (Walraven Weekly Detroit) and the Monthly (Midwest Monthly). This happened right after his loss to F Champ in that money match. Josh was posting in our facebook group that the pots were too small then messaged me that some other people were wanting me to do a poll about it.
At this point I lost my shit because I thought that Krone was trying to manipulate me and bully me. I was already on edge from the Genesee County Landbank messing up and selling the house that I was buying from them to someone else leaving me and my wife and newborn homeless right after Christmas. So i came out swinging and the story got quite a bit of traction.
Come to find out I was WRONG. CORN King Coble(Christian Coble) was the one who suggested to Krone to ask me to do a poll and it was in no way Josh trying to be a Bully.
So Wolfkrone I apologize for accusing you of trying to bully me. I apologize for doing damage to your reputation. I was wrong. I hope you accept my apology and I hope you are at Michigan Masters this weekend so I can also apologize to you in person and buy you dinner from Khom Fai.

Jasin Walraven

You uh…might be in the wrong section…

Wait…Wolfkrone visits General Discussion?

Maybe he’s smart and actually just lurks

who the fuck is wolfkrone? furries arent allowed in gd, bro. take ur sicc perverted shit elsewhere

Laughs

Laughs harder.

Yeah I think you are in the wrong part of the forums.

how is General discussion not the right section? It has nothing directly to do with gaming. Not sure you know what the word “General” means.

https://i.imgur.com/1FbCYOz.png

Oh my none existent God… apologize to the man in person.

If he does he won’t like the posts making fun of his hairline

and choice of favorite capcom games ever.

Perhaps this the kind of thing that should be discuses in private. PM, in person perhaps?
But what do I know, I think this thread has comedy potential.

…or DM him on Twitter?
Facebook?
Tinder?

or the next furry bdsm convention yall are at

we shouldnt even be in trouble for not telling you

Regional is over there

because youve been here wayy too long to not know, bro.

Sounds illegal.

:coffee:

I just hope the two of you can forgive one another and rekindle the passionate love that you once felt for each other.

what in the fuck is this bitchmade shit? damn…srk has changed. this shit aignt the block no more. muthafuckers gentrified the gd section.

I don’t know who these people are.

Sorry about your house though

Who is wolfkrnine?

Don’t mind Jasin, he has been drinking too much of that Flint tap water.