Am i the only person who used mvc2 jill?

I miss that version of jill the new one just doesn’t feel right to me, I wish it was a way to add the mvc2 style jill to umvc3. I hate that so called t-virus version!
p.s im a member of stars

I think that BSAA Jill would have been an OK pick for her design, with maybe brainwashed Jill being an install super.

But what’s done is done. No use complaining about it now, really. And this Jill isn’t so bad, either.

No, there were plenty of low tier heroes like you online and getting trashed by proper teams like MSP.

what is it that you liked about jill? are you unable to find a team that fits your marvel 2 teams play style?

Come on guys she was cute and cuddly looking lol

Look at your wittle pistol trying to take on Magneto and Sentinel.

Play chris and frank.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

For some of us, playing the characters we LIKE and making them succeed even if they’re not the best, is part of the appeal of fighters.

Unlike tier whores shallowly gravitating to whomever the best characters are just 'cause.

And my Charlie/Bison/Storm team has destroyed plenty of MSPs in my years playing MVC2.

I don’t play Marvel 3, but I do like Jill’s design and playstyle in 2. The zombie projectiles, and traps, and of course that counter always feels good to hit with. Her level 3 seemed useless to me.

when mvc2 was first released at the arcades I saw lots of ppl picking jill. she sure could deal decent dmg with her sweep otg combos

cammy may not be top 4 but she is easily top 10 material. she can do big damage, set up combos with a couple of her grabs and is an excellent assist. i was heaps upset when justin stopped using her

she was just a all around fun character to play with( at least when you finally got in) and she had some pretty damaging combos with the charged dashes… the only reason im so dissapointed is the old jill made me waste money on dlc just to find out jill became weskers whore( i didn’t look up the dlc before buying it)… i honestly believe she would fit well in umvc3. i thought i was the only one angry about the new jill because no one seems to had been angry about the new jill but me!

I’ll try that team if chris has a trick to level up frank west, i only ever succeed with level 3 frank west and up… Does chris play anything like mvc2 jill

LOL JILL

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOL

JILL/GUILE/TRONNE, TEAM PSN

TEAM PSN’S FAVORITE COMBO: START UP X UP X

A lot of the msp online were so bad you can beat them with random teams.

Who knows, maybe she is an ST style secret character. Try putting random cheat codes when you pick her, thats how i found red venom

how to beat mvc2 jill: call your AAA and block low

Also, tech roll after the slide. No OTG combo for you.

MVC3 Jill is waaaaaaaaaaaaay more ridiculous than MVC2 Jill.

MVC3 Jill

Somersault is invincible and leads into a full combo.
Her damage is overall better.
Mixups are godlike
Overhead that leads into another mixup or full combo.
Health sucks.
Hard to play
Mid tier, high-mid is debatable.

MVC2 Jill

Her most damaging combo AFAIK is rollable.
No mixups.
Can get a full combo off a grounded zombie or walking zombie (ala Frank)
Health is average.
Easier to play than MVC3 Jill, but still hard to win with.
Low tier as fuck

Pick one.

but mvc3 jill is CHEESY all caps! who would destroy a main character like that smh…
and why the hell are people still stuck on tiers its 2012

mvc2 jill is seriously not worth the time to even learn

Jill/Iceman/Guile, lol team April 2000

and for some of us playing characters that actually had GAMEPLAY IN LINE WITH THE GAME ENGINE is the appeal.

low tiers marvel2 was 90% garbage.

what happens when they crouchblock everything? YOU CANT DO SHIT BUT THROW THEM.

what happens when you try to throw them? MASH ON ANTI AIR, JUMP IN A DIRECTION AND BLOCK.

what happens when they try to lock you down? LET THEM, IF THEY DONT HAVE DOM IDGAF. EVENTUALLY THE LOCK DOWN WILL END.

what happens when they defend against rushdown? DONT GET HIT ON THE WAY IN LIKE AN IDIOT, TAKE YOUR TIME.

rinse and repeat.

low tier players think theyre hot shit for losing all the time because marvel2 isnt broken cuz top tier is good, its broken because low tiers cant do shit.