Alpha 3 for XBLA and PSN!

First we got ST remade, then we got MvC2, and now 3s is coming to XBLA and PSN. How would you like to see Alpha 3 make it as well? It would be based off of the DC version and should retain the classic World Tour Mode, including a few new ones. It should also have online tournament mode. Anyone else wanna see it happen?

YES. I’d drop a 20 on that, easy. but only if there was online play, obviously…

I’ve been wanting Alpha 3 on XBLA for a while. I love III: 3rd strike but personally I would’ve preferred Alpha 3 come first.

Capcom have made themselves very busy with all the projects they’re undertaking (or at least getting other teams to work on) at the moment so it could be a while (2012 at least) before it happens I’d think.

I’ll definitely buy it when it comes out though, and I think they’d definitely include online if they did as it’s pretty much ‘the thing to do’ with fighting games these days.

There’s no reason why it shouldn’t be online. In fact, it sould be on par with HDR and 3s Online.

does anyone know when 3s is coming out for xbla? or is it just rumors?

Nah it’s coming, just no new info on it yet.

As for A3, it should be an all new game just like HDR and 3s Online. I’d like it to be an even better version of Max as well.

i doubt they will ever do a3 although it would be savage if they did, has very few players these days people would prob only buy it for nostalgia purposes

It’ll happen eventually. Probably after 3rd strike comes out. I find it weird that SFA 1&2 are both available on PSN but 3 isn’t. I think Capcom knows if they release it without online, there will be a backlash. So it’ll be out at some point and I’ll be very excited when it does happen.

Alpha 3 was a little “strange” for me, I could not have that fun in alpha. However I would really love to see Alpha 2 plus

Same here man. I love A2G.

Capcom listens to its fans, it will come… I’m sure of it.

I’m pretty sure A3 and CvS2 will come sooner or later, hopefuly alpha 2 also. IF they release Capcom Fighting Evolution before any of those title I’ll kill someone lol.

A2G puke

The really should just release an anniversary pack with all of the Vs series, Alpha 3, and VS.

I remember that the first time I played 3S was when my mom accidentally rented it instead of Alpha 3 at Video Palace. That said, those 2 games are definitely my favorite iterations of Street Fighter, so yes, I’d drop cash on an Alpha 3 release.

I prefer that it was a port of Alpha 3 MAX.

I love alpha 3. I wanna play with Karin online!

Yeah, it’d be great. Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight after they release CvS2.

this gave me false hope. I was thinking the game got announced for PSN/XBL.

Sad.

seriously you guys come up with some awful thread names

Go vote.