Alex Vs Matchup Thread 9/30/11

Ok

Easy way to put this is that i’m too lazy to search through the endless threads on SRK that are all like 2-4 year old post’s so i want to keep this one as fresh as i can. I’m still pretty new to 3soe but i’ll post the matches where i see trouble ahead, ANY & all criticism (Except trolling) is appreciated besides vids on here any of my replays can be found at youtube.com/x617x

[media=youtube]Rhs1-DTw9xc[/media] just to shed some light on what im capable of

[media=youtube]sHpV5bXd28o[/media]

[media=youtube]5Ea6MLD1r_c[/media]

[media=youtube]zXAi4dr9hh4[/media]

[media=youtube]aZgVZOJIgkk[/media]

[media=youtube]gZ2i-eqJydw[/media]

[media=youtube]SiuoFaQYWsI[/media]

first things first, dont pick stungun. its really bad and you wont get any better using it.

i can tell you are still very new to 3rd strike. id recommend watching some top alex videos. (search for genki, kazuya)

if you really want to get better id also recommend playing better people and not bothering posting videos of yourself. :tup:

Holy fuck, did you have to post that many videos?

One: Don’t runaway at the start of a round with Alex. Alex does not run the fuck away. Not unless you have a huge life lead, the timer is ticking down, and you’re fighting Cunt Li. That might be okay.

Two: Don’t use Dive. Ever. I only use it because I am personally infused with Yomi magic and it works far more often than it should… plus the Dive counter’s Cunt’s many AA’s.

Three: Stop doing st.LK. You want a good poke? Use st.MK, t.MP, and sometimes cr.MP and crLK/MK. You mash too much too.

Four: Learn Alex’s combos.

Five: Use SA2. Forget SA3; people have fucked around with Stun Gun for over a decade, it’s garbage and will always remain as garbage dude.

Six: Just keep playing. When in doubt don’t mash. Blocking is sometimes better, it gives you a chance to punish with EX Shoulder or whatever. If Alex gets that knockdown he can sodomize the enemy with his mixup game.