Alex Vids

Yo Sanchez, check out this vid, @40 second mark. You guys were saying my setups for Stungun won’t work. Anti-air strong (I use jab), dashin, super punishes the throw attempt. Works with all his supers. I win!

I always use dash in super to punish throw attempts, it’s nothing new. But even I know it can be pretty fucking stupid sometimes, because not everyone is keen to wake up throw. Most people tech it on reaction. yeah i said it. On reaction

its crazy!!!11

btw i beasted adolfo today

fuck that scrub.

and sanchez, don’t let them see me playing at AI, goddamn I always do horrible there. Worst buttons and biggest turtles evar.

OH MY GOD. I WAS WRONG. IT WAS EARTH ALL ALONG! I guess you’ve finally made a monkey out of me.

This would have helped your argument if the video had actually involved Stungun. Without it your statement is nothing but hearsay and conjecture. Do you even have any idea what the discussion at hand is?

Twas a joke. SGH works in the same situation though.

You’re right. X-COPY is a joke.

That’s not what I said. Learn to read.

Mihai speaks truth.

I agree with him on X-Copy being a joke.

I would call you a queer, but you’d take it as a compliment.

I’d tell you to go watch Smallville but you’d go jack off.

Queer.

I’d tell you to GTFO, but you’re clearly so attached to my nuts that it would be unpossible.

Fag.

Oh yea, umm, alex for life!

<3 Alex :hitit:

This thread keeps getting better and better.

and it just got better

Alex player makes top 12 at recent FFA tournament!!!

wooo woooow oooow oooow oooo

http://forums.shoryuken.com/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=127559

Yeah…tooting your own horn. Woo. Or something.

Grats, dander! Lets try and get alex to number 1… cough wonders if anyone will ever do it LOL

quit being a jealous fag and go fuck a girl…or something.

and arkayne, Amir is going to play the next tournament with alex, so we actually MIGHT see an Alex take first.

Because He’s going to beat all the difficult comp and imma own him up.

Haha, Lenin, just remember, Vito was in top 8 last Ranbat season…but that’s somethin’ else. Congrats, or something.

What’s this about Amir playing Alex at the next Ranbat? He really is -that- crazy.

top 8 is weaksuace. i’ve been top 8 4times and then you play one of these matches… makoto, chun, yun , ken. gotten 4th at norcal but it becuase the comp just isnt as good. if dander or sanchez ever hit 1st i will honestly give them 100 bucks out of respect lol.

OMG Dander is my hero! Top 12? OMGZ you’re liekz the best Al3x ever lolz!

Anyways, here’s Dander desperately tryin to get a premium SRK account:

[media=youtube]FyHxa4nTHk8[/media]