Alan Moore's Supreme to continue this April

Yesssssssssssssssssssssss, I love Moore’s Supreme, will give it a reread by the time the issue is out.

Yeah. Erik Larsen’s drawing it, so at least it’ll look better than most of the non-Veitch Supreme issues.

Picked this up and read it last night. It was a fun read. It’s been a few years since I read Moore’s Supreme stories, but I thought this issue fell in line nicely with everything else he did. It’s one of those issues that serves as a nice end for his run even while it sets things up for a new writer to take up the reins. I guess Erik Larsen’s gonna be writing something totally different than what Moore did.

As a final issue for one of the greatest Superman runs ever, it was satisfying enough. As a first issue for a new series, it’s even better, though, serving as a good introduction to the world and setting up plot events for more stories. I don’t think Larsen is gonna continue in the Silver Age tribute that Moore indulged in, but if he can at least approach the level of imagination and cleverness of Moore’s stories, Supreme has potential to be a surprisingly decent read.