Akuma TAC Infinite Concept

I was recently in the lab trying to create some interesting TAC combos for Akuma when I believe I have found the concept for Akuma’s TAC infinite. I have only tried this from a down TAC, but maybe theres a chance for it being possible from the other two sides. It involves using a hyper during the middle of it and hitting a :h: as late as possible.

Here’s a video showcasing the concept:
[media=youtube]fXl0lWhM170[/media]

Notation:
(From Down TAC), (Slight Delay) j(:m:, :h:, :qcb: :l:, :qcf::m: :h: (Tenma-Gozanku Agyo), :m: (Slight Delay) :h: (land) j:m:, :m:, :h:…

The last part is what I am having some trouble with after landing. But, I believe a Gohadouken might be possible to throw in the final part or something along those lines.

Nice! When I get my TV back, I’ll work on this!!

nice dude!, i’ll take this into the lab and see what i can discover

Any updates on this?

Forgot about it. Gonna try next week!

I have recently found an easier version.  From down TAC do a l demon flip (The moment akuma touches the opponent) xx gohadouken (right Akuma starts to go futher below the opponent.  Then do the hyper ball super, l, h.  It’s rather strick timing still but leaves you much lower.  I got a message from a person called jeremyalaniz who has a very similar concept as well but I think his is from up tac.

did you ever try it?

Sorry, I totally forgot about it.
Im barely playing this game anymore.
I’ll try to remember this week.

youtube.com/watch?v=zVxv5u5s4EA

This is the concept for the up TAC infinite.

The video is unavailable for me.

Oh, I do apologize. Here it is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZYX0dVubi0