Air demon setups

I made a quick video showing some setups to land Air Demon in a combo
Hope it helps. Enjoy!

[media=youtube]LSDuuJ8fKSc[/media]

P.S. There is one other combo that I didnt include. Air Demon after fwd HK in the corner.

Hey thanks for watching, I main Rog but I find Oni interesting as well.
Btw, the last combo, HK tatsu into Demon, I believe it is character specific

that last combo was sick, well done. question. did oni’s air demon get nerfed post 2012? I used to be able to get hit confirms, either air to air jabs or HP jet pack into demon. doesnt work anymore?

[media=youtube]1tsQXSrksQE[/media]

How do you time the demon? I’ve been trying for the past 2 hours and I couldn’t get a single one :frowning: I’m trying the L. shoryu and then trying the air demon. Help please…

Inputs go like this:
LP; LP ; Up-Forward ; LK ; HP
The trick is to input Up-Forward as opposed to just Forward during the sequence and then LK quickly after you see Oni appear to lift off the ground during his jumping animation.

you Have to start buffering the LP; LP while Oni still on the previous movement (L.Shory, as you said), then when it touches the ground you do the rest of the rage demon imputs Up-Forward ; LK ; HP.

like this:
L.Shory, when Oni is come donw buff LP; LP ; then Up-Forward ; LK ; HP

Hope thats help you

Thanks Nirvana. I’ve been buffering the LP, LP and then as soon as I see him lift off the ground I do UF LK+HP. So what you’re saying is the LK and HP has to be inputted separately and not together?

My advice is to first do UF, then LK and then HP. after you get the time you will do it easy.
You can also pratice without the Lp Shory, just do de LP~LP standing in the ground and try to get the time for do the “instant air demon”

That’s what’s frustrating me. I can do the instant air demon but he’s just not grabbing. If I’m almost in the corner and do a Shoryu, instant demon Oni will push Ryu to the corner instead of grabbing. I’m gonna try your advice when I get home.

If Ryu is jumping Oni supost to grab him and never push him away… with setup you are trying do do? tel me the time in my video: ex 01:22

I’m just trying to do the one in 1:46. It never connects for me…I’m able to FA, dash back and do instant air demon before they crumple to the floor. Does that make a difference?

I’m not. I don’t play live or PSN at all. I really appreciate you trying to help. I’m going to test it out when I get home and report back.

anyways, incase people haven’t bother watching or caught this during infiltration using his oni

neutral jump MP xx Super

isn’t that hard to buffer but you gotta do it pretty fast and it’s not too hard to hit confirm if you do u+MP+LP~LP (wait), f+LK+HP (if hit)

-LAU