Adon Vs Dudley

Anyone wanna give me some tips? I know Standing Roundhouse is a good tool to use. What else should I work on in this matchup?

Hi … this is a wonderfull MU … basically you can use all the nasty tools on Dudley.

Footsie and neutral game:

#1 Roundhouse is your good friend … Dudley needs to move forward and you have the better range
#2 Adons sweep is also very good in this MU

You must keep Dudley out … and you are doing this with Roundhouse + Sweep + Anti Air with HK RJ … that is the rule of this MU … JKs + IAJKs are nice but normally you don’t want to go close without a knock down.

Pressure and what to do after a knock down:

Without EX Dudley can not do much on wake up and his EX DP is 4 frames … so feel free to pressure him on wake up with regular safe jumps …

#3 All HK safe jumps lead into fuzzy guard 50/50 mix ups and on top of that you can even go for fuzzy guard EX AJK mix ups that can be followed with close MK > follow up combo.

So … to sum it up … get a life lead and than play footsie … if you get a KD get in and mix him up and get some more damage … back to footsie! If you don’t have the life lead … get your ass in and knock him down.

Tipp: Be carefull with you regular ambig. jump MK mix ups … Dudleys EX counter hits hard (with ultra) so mix up some empty lows or empty throw mix ups.