Adamantium Wolverine thread

I’ve been playing mvsc1 for a very long time. And after three years of playing mvsc1, i think it’s time for me to get into mvc2.Yeah, i know 2 has been around for a while, but i never got into mvc2… becuase of the lack of online play.

I’m pretty good with wolvie in one,but in two, wolvie has been toned down…really toned down and i have no idea what he can do in two.I’m not going to talk about how good wolvie WAs in 1.So let’s just start posting combos,Good wolvie teams and General Strategies.

Hmm i picked out my wolvie team. Wolvie,sent-G,cable-aaa

Since wolvie is really toned down… i wanted to have 2 god tiers on the team.So what do u guys think?Is this a good wolvie team or no?

hmm… God Tiers are good.

you can try wolvie** - Sent[y] - tron[y] <-- the damage here is insane. especially with wolvie + tron.

or you can replace Sent with storm if you like. or try going for 2 wolvie’s + tron, but no God tiers.

that team is good btw… The Sent[Y] gives him pretty much cover. but IMO, you’ll be playing the Sent/Cable, Cable/Sent most of the time against God Tiers in the Middle of the game.

I hear that doom and sent is wolvie best assist.But since wolvie is so toned down in 2, i wanted 2 gods that work good together.So i really wouldn’t want to put tron in there(even tho she does nice damage). And i wouldn’t want to replace sent with storm(drones are too good for wolvie).

I know wolvie will be dying alot, but if joe zaza can be good with him, i know i can.

Btw thx for the input.

wolvie - storm[a] - sent[y] ??

yeah. no prob man…

Yeah, i was thinking about that team too. But u see… with cable i have a “aaa” and with storm i don’t.On the plus side, using storm [A] is better to combo into Adamantium wolvie ground combos. I dunno.

which team do u think would be best?

wolvie/cable-aaa/sent-g OR Wolvie/storm-a/sent-g

without bias. i’d prefer the latter… i hate cables… LOL, j/k.

what i mean there is that storm/sent or sent/storm is a very good combo since you can go for a quick LS DHC HSF. or for a safe DHC to Hailstorm.

Hmm i see. I guess i’ll go with that team then.Plus, those two are the best out of the game.

Edit: Looks like know one wants to play with my man wolvie anymore.So i’m just going to delete the videos.