About the SFxT patch release

Does anyone know when the patch of SFxT will be relased on tuesday?

sometime between 12am and 11:59pm.

Does anyone know if there’s going to be a overall gameplay update besides balance? I just put my copy in and it feels…jerky. I’m not quite sure what to make of it as it wasn’t like this a couple of days ago when I got back into practicing.

Still waiting for an answer…

It’s changes to gems and balance… What else do you want Solless

XBL updates usually around 5-6 AM. To my knowledge PSN updates around evening time. Get an early sleep if you’re on XBL, sleep in on PSN.

It seems to be something to do with my 360, as SSFIV AE is a little jerky too, even though it’s straight from the hard drive and not the disc like SFxT is. Any suggestions on how to fix this?

What timezone is this Saitsu?

Central Standard Time…I think.

What would 5-6 AM be in CST? If I’m in teh UK

Uh…maybe noonish? I really don’t know all the timezones by heart.

Game updates are always if not always soon. DLC on PSN though is usually available around 3pm pst. But I don’t think this will be a download but just a mandatory update, so with that it should be available when you start your game on tuesday morning.

When you wake up on Tuesday morning. Get some sleep.

PSN usually updates at around 6PM EST.

XBL should be about 6-8AM PST.

I think I’m one of the only people who just gets to lay here all week getting greasy with this update. Hooray for properly timed injuries. Too bad I’m gonna be off my ass most of the time.

When I wake up on tuesday morning? What is approx. 6PM EST in GMT time?

p.s I play on PSN

BRB going to break my leg right nao

EDIT: In all seriousness, I’m hoping it’s available early morning myself, so I can at least play with it a little before work. Then I get to wait 8 hours to touch it again.

And yes that was purposely filled with innuendo.

:arazz::annoy: Goddamn Murphy’s Law. I schedule to take the 29th off 3 weeks ago. Employee calls me, says he might not work tomorrow because of abcessed tooth. Go. Fucking. Figure.:wtf:

It’s obvious what’s happening here…he’s taking off for the patch too.

He doesn’t play SFxT. I hate Murphy’s Law.
I’m trying to make Evo plans, but I’m pretty sure if I make any type of reservation, my car will just explode.
[media=youtube]X0gHU-_p81o[/media]