About Charge Partition

Ok i get how you charge partition, but what its fuckin with me right now its this:

I’ve seen in videos that you can charge partition, dash and do LoV, RRF, now, how the fuck its that done?

Cause i’ve been practicing and I lose my charge when i do the LoV, and the LoV itself doesnt give me enough time to charge for the RRF, what am I doing wrong? :frowning:

I’ve played Remy for a week and i still can’t do that shit, this is my first charge char in 10 years, i played Guile when i was a kid, but partitioning didn’t exist back then.

Do you actually lose the charge? Or you don’t and I’m just not timing the RRF right?

you do lose your charge if you charge too long, that’s what’s a bit fraky about charge partition.

If you want to e.g. do a lov and then an instant rrf after it, you can NOT hold downback a long time then do forward, downback, punch, up, kick.
You have to hold downback for about half the time of the rrf charge, then forward, downback(other half), punch, up kick.
A way to learn the timing is to use standing lp. start charging when doing the lp then do a lov (you have to charge for the lov before you do the lp) then you should be able to rrf if you timed it right.

when dashing it’s pretty much the same thing.

Cool, i knew there had to be a little trick there, thx a lot