Abel mix ups and general match strategy

So I need some Abel mix ups and what to do in a match.

I know the basic Abel stuff like step kick cl.H x Cod Fadc cr.H x falling sky but I need more resets. And I know I wanna get knockdowns but I cant seem to get and good mix ups to keep them grounded. I know the sweep and wheel kick cancel, the cr.mp to forward TT, and stuff like that. But is there more I can do? Any help is much appreciated

i don’t know whre you can find it, but HFX uploaded somewhere a pdf of Abel Oki. It is literal gold

actually just look at the complete abel guide thread. In like third or fourth post there is pretty indepth thing on abel’s mixup options

from what i’ve seen from that thread its just knock down mix ups but im looking for like resets and roll mix ups. I do need some more knock down mixups though

off the top of my head right now…

empty step kick mixups

air to air dash under mixups

cr.hp reset mixups (front or behind or make reversal whiff with long roll)

AA cr.mk xx roll mixups

meaty neutral jump hk/empty jump mixups

cr.hp x lk.roll, cr.lp, dash under, cr.hp > U1.
Mixup the last cr.hp with TT or cs.mp x cod

cr.hp x hk.roll (crossup), cs.lp (first hit) x lk.roll (crossup), cr.hp (meaty, beats throws) > U1.
cr.hp x hk.roll (crossup), cs.mk x hk.roll (crossup), TT

Are the ones I use the most.
Also after stun or focus crumble: cr.lp, TT (delay the TT, because u cant grab opponents in hitstun). You catch a lot of people with this reset TT.

Intresting I’ll have to try some of these out. But instead of cr lp to TT wouldnt cr hp to falling sky be better

cr.hp to FS is scaled heavily after some stuns. But yeah, if the scaling isnt that big, go for the ellbow ofc. But for the kill, the cr.lp, TT reset is good and catches people of guard

yep, ive used cr.lp TT reset myself, some people let their guard down and gave up after getting stunned by abel

next time i want to try cr.lp cr.hp reset lol

naaah, I think they are still pressing “block”, but dont pay attention to anything else, it has to be a throw :stuck_out_tongue: