ABC #8 - Voting/Bitching Time (Now With 50% More Drama!)

I know I did, for the puzzle thread title. I wasnt even aware to what my fingers had done. Then you called me on my shit and my dick shrunk a little bit. I thought homestar did it! But I think that I was one of the first copie-cats.

On topic I really like the MTV dan one, but I think dans outfit looks kinda bright and garbled. As for stills, how come noone liked the I-no rock poster? I thought it looked pretty good as well as more origninal than some of the other stills (Kiss?) But the Mienai Chikara avatar looks very nice. Almost makes me want to find out who the hell it is.

I like the I-no avatar too, but the font is more appealing than I-no herself, a different choice of stock for I-no would have been a better idea I say. The contrast ends up negatively here because the font has such energy to it, while I-No doesn’t, pretty much killing it really.

YES SAH~

master chibi not noob

Oh shit, a B’z avatar! That’s too badass.

And on the entry thing, I’ve had way too much stuff to do lately with my classes and work to put the proper effort into one of these, so I opted to not do one at all instead of a half-assed one.

sorry been at work all day…

STILLS
i knew which ones were going to be my pick three but what place to put them…
#!

See Adam Epstein

definitly one of the best out of the bunch… loved the way you made the picture look like an actually old fucked up photo… the red eye throws that concept off a little bit but it was needed in this case… also if there could have been like some burned corners and a little fade w/ colors around the edges this would be #1 without a doubt (i think that’s a burn hole by his finger… i’d like to know for sure though)… truthfully, i didn’t expect to see the king of rock on here, so that pushed me to place this at the top spot…

Adam Epstein uploaded this image to

love the color scheme, definitly makes her stand out… didn’t notice the color fade of the border at first, nice touch… great job!

See Adam Epstein

i love the work w/ athena and the background… but everything else could use a little more effort… in a way i like the direct perception on athena but at the sametime i can’t tell if you meant to do that or just let it slide… but the border has to go…

ANIMATIONS

this was easy…

See Adam Epstein

simply the best nothing left to say, everything i would say has already been said… but when i was watching this i couldn’t help but hear “every rose has it’s thorn” in my head lol…

See Adam Epstein

keep up the great work, love the avatar… hate the beatles unfortunatly…

See Adam Epstein

everything looks great… this would be one spot higher if the drummer was actually hitting the high hat… the bend effect is a great idea but maybe trace out the high hat and make it as a layer that doesn’t bend with the drummer… keep up the good work …

edit: removing this, nobody likes it

Also, as far as these votes went, I’m really serious and im not just grabbing for attention. I asked a friend to help me vote because all of the avs were pretty poor in quality IMO and he told me the same thing. I probably shouldn’t judge again.

This is why we shouldn’t let anyone who wants to judge allowed in the panel.

OC

oh my god, these avatars are all really horrible =[

so is that thing on your shoulders

Well, which animations do u hate the least?

yellow submarine i guess

Fabulous.:clap:

zandwich lol

Your spite for image mishmash is ridiculous.

Yet he keeps posting here.

Maybe he likes drama.

Oh shit! Zandiwich puts as much effort into judging as he does into his avs.

Well, we had too many judges anyway, so I’m just not gonna count Zand’s votes.

…more drama by the minute…

…seriously.

EDIT:
Scores so far (and if Hail And Kill doesn’t show up soon, they’ll be the final scores):

STILLS

1st:
“The Elvis of the Opera” - 15

2nd:
“Mienai Chikara” - 9

3rd:
“Athena’s Song” - 8

4th:
“Tribute” - 2

5th:
“Rock Poster: - 1
"Rock Party” - 1

6th:
The Rest - 0

ANIMATIONS

1st:
“Rock On.” - 18

2nd:
“MTV Dan” - 9

3rd:
“The Beatles - Yellow Submarine” - 6

4th:
“Yoga Death Metal” - 2

man you’re sad zand.

i thought otherwise, but now it’s just clear you’re just pulling for all the attention you can get.

when did IMM start getting retarted…

^According to Zand’s join date, May 2004.

…seriously.

LMBAO!!!

where is your members with logic now?