A little Tron Bonne Combo video by me

Those were some nice links. I will give you props for that, and that’s saying a lot since I don’t typically give many props for combo videos.

can you provide a transcription please?

Chen’s Tron is SERIOUS.

:rofl:

HAHAHAHA … yeah man I still have the link in my signature :sweat: I can’t even get rid of the site now because i don’t have access to my school’s wesite now that i graduated. The site is still get like 80+ hits every month hahaha

Thanks goes out to everybody that love the video. i found out all these combo through time and even made one up today as I was making the video haha.
AS for the combo transcript …ehh… maybe when i don’t feel lazy haha we’ll see. but if you look close enough its pretty easy to figure out the links . My comobs are not like some magnetro or japanese shit:rofl:

good shit boi.more people should make combovideos nowadays

Some of the transitions at the start were blurry and hurt my eyes.(could have just been youtube). Some of the later ones cut out some of the starting of the next combo. Overall it was pretty good editing. I personally don’t like the audio, but it fits well. As far as content, could use some combos against sent, but what was there was great.

Half way through i’m thinking…this is a marvel combo vid…so where the hell are the resets?

Good job, now make more videos!

good shit man!

you should download or stream the video off preppy’s site , it looks a lot better that way.

yeah for editing and transition , I basically just trim each captured clip to the start of the comob place then in a timeline and randomly place a transiton in between them. that’s why all the transition are different and since some of then have different timing so some clips get cutt off or left there too long. sorry. But you should have figured out that all the later ones start with a unrollable throw into the corner.

sentinel combos haha, I don’t have any :rofl: tron basically can’t touch that motherfucker once he in haha. him and storm, magento, cable, everybody smart enough … But most of those combos work on him just take out the extra drill befor the lunch rush super

Some of those links I didn’t even know were possible on Tron!:wow: Did you superjump/airdash cancel the J.LKs or what?:looney:

yeah you superjump cancel with sj.lk . Get some use to but once you get it its pretty easy. Although I don’t really do it at all in matches. I just try to push them as close to the corner as I can. Then smash on throw haha:rofl:

Yeah, it wasn’t so bad that you couldn’t tell what was going on, if you knew her moves.

DC1: have you tried testing her FS infinite vs other people besides Captain Commando? (cr. lp cr.lp s.hk) I never got around to it. :rofl:

It’s been a while Dc1, for a moment i thought you abandon them fighting games. Guess i was wrong. :stuck_out_tongue:

Nice video btw!

Hey man How you doing. I have always been around , I just don’t post because there really nothing much to say nowadays.I gave up making video for a long time too because video editing can be such a pain sometimes. i was doing house cleaning the day before and I found my old capture card so that’s why you see this video and the lack of proper editing haha.

yeah I have always been playing just that i don’t enter many tournaments and the ones i do enter I don’t do so good. But i’ll start going to more tournies now.

magentro : how do you do the FS infinite? I have to try that , got a link to a video ? I think I saw something like that in a mekiyouki(however you spell it:sweat: ) volumn

I figured it out haha I’ll put a video up in just a while !

edit :
the link to the video is on the first post

oh no. I knew it worked on capcom. I was wondering if it was possible on other characters =/

cool though

yeah I know, but I didn’t know how to do it before haha thanks for telling me :rofl:

I was testing it out on other character so far I get it to work a few reps on bb hood, roll, sonson,and i even did a rep on storm . SO i guess it work on small characters. I guess capcom is just weird exception. Gotta experiement more.

hey magnetro, I updated the infinite video on the front page , check it out , I found out that you can do it on quite a few characters

Good work Chen! :tup:

PA that SHIT!!! :woot:

Thanks trevor, I should make a uplug that shit avatar haha

Hahaha.

That’d be great :rofl:.