A Killer Instinct Guide for SFIV Players [Written by Infil]

Thanks for the guide man will be reading through it thoroughly

Yea, it’s legitimately one of the most informative guides I’ve ever seen for any fighting game. And it’s amazing that he does it all for free.

Very well written man! And thanks to SF, thats how I learned to play this game when it first came out in 94.

Infil’s going to be my write-in vote next year. :slight_smile:

The only thing that is really difficult for people to grasp about KI, is the emphasis on 2 way interaction

very good guide. looking forward to more.

Yea he updated it all through Cinder, and once Aria comes out she’lol be added as well

Dude does amazing work, selflessly. And he’s a sick Jago player to boot :slight_smile:

He also added a section on human reaction time and how it relates to beakers and frames ext. Also he added the idea combos for every character to maximize damege of a counter breaker.

I use this guide all the time. Thank you Obi Wan Kenobi.

This guide helped me a lot starting out. He just recently updated it for ARIA as well so check that out. I highly recommend reading it through regardless of how much experience you have. You never know what you will learn.

This Guide is really good

Before KI was announced on PC , I remember checking out this guide and reading alot of the detailed tutorials present in this

I certainly will check out more once i haave the game :3