A Jill setup thread, I feel like we need one

I feel like we need a massive thread of just setups that you can do with certain assists.
I’ll start

Spoiler

with strider, or any (good) beam, you can fc arrow kick, into feral dash for a crossup, f+h to overhead, and then with the feral stance, you can do a 50/50 high/low, by using feral dash, or you can do a frame trap from feral stance, by doing somersault.

Couldn’t Gangie just make a new section for it in the Tech thread?

I don’t know, I’d like to keep team-specific stuff out of there if it’s going to be as extensive of a list as it may get. I can if you’d like me to, though, and I wouldn’t mind too much if it’s concise.

It probably would get to be too much if people included every set up for every assist. Hadn’t realized how annoying that’d be for you.

It’s more that I’d run out of space, lol.

Anyway, one of my favorite setups right now is calling Frank’s shopping cart when my normals are getting blocked, and then following with a feral dash. If the cart hits, then fine, there’s some more menial damage. If it gets blocked, you get a world of opportunities. My favorite is when they stick to the ground and you go for the command grab. Do that enough and now they’re gonna be jumping to escape. Somersault City.

I gotta remember that, i dont use frank, but iron man or sentinel should work for that just as well :stuck_out_tongue: