A.I.M. Labs: M.O.D.O.K. Video Thread

[media=youtube]mIEHzQnPCzY[/media]

[media=youtube]uFXwPBQYVDA[/media]

[media=youtube]o7K70_RMcjI[/media]

[media=youtube]6nWwvqbVnng[/media]

[media=youtube]O7-3XqtkdHQ&feature=player_embedded[/media]

Where are the videos? Have you even updated the Sentinel one you made yet?

There are some really good vids over in the general thread, I can move them but they are not mine.

Edit2: In an effort to keep from being COMPLETELY counter-productive…

• [media=youtube]mIEHzQnPCzY[/media]

• [media=youtube]uFXwPBQYVDA[/media]

• [media=youtube]o7K70_RMcjI[/media]

• [media=youtube]6nWwvqbVnng[/media]

Uh… When you make a thread like this it’s good for the OP to be willing to find videos on their own and put them in the OP for easy access. You really need to stop making threads unless you’re actually going to take care of them.

edit: jesus seriously how many fucking threads have you made? Seriously, if you’re not going to put forth literally ANY effort, please leave it to someone who will…

OP needs to update his post…

page updated

Pretty lazy… You didn’t even carry over the descriptive text with what combo it is.

Let someone who will actually do a decent job run it.

Page Updated Properly now…

=)

4char

Might as well add this, it’s pretty informative and helps you to understand the other videos more.
[media=youtube]O7-3XqtkdHQ&feature=player_embedded[/media]

Wow that basics video is absolute gold, so much for not having an anti-air hey? If someone jumps in on you and you’re standing in the shield thenyou could get a free launcher

Modok match vid, probably the best i’ve seen so far.
[media=youtube]5qAbKLh1ySQ[/media]

Thoughts?

very good video, nice use of combos from the modok player. I was worried that the combos people are coming up with wouldn’t see much use, but he has enough mobility to get in and get them done.

made a combo video: [media=youtube]kZ7AFk7pvXw[/media]

check it out.

I don’t understand how people are this good so early…

I guess Execution skills from TvC and Marvel 2… plus they just understand the game and know what they are trying to accomplish in a match and find ways to reach that goal… :slight_smile: still sucks tho. but the more you play them the better you will get cause you find out what u have to do differently and maybe steal some ideas from the guys u lose to to make ur own strats…

Edit:
Just watched the vid and jeez… but what happens with me is I go into mission mode and try the hardest combos and… most of the time never finish but gives me ideas for other combos. Attempt some of those like 500 times and you start to develop muscle memory… after that its just a matter of incorporating them in a match… which I am still working on.

That MODOK was incredible. Exactly how i think he should be played, well timed rushdown, lockdown and keep away. The combos he used were extremely practical aswell. Easy to do with cubes and decent damage.

Trag is in the lab right now (11:30PST) working on some combo video type shit. It’s really interesting to watch the gears turn for this kinda shit, atleast IMO. He’s already capped a solid 600+ combo, now hes doing another one.
tragicvideo on Justin.tv

Hi all. Back from the lab! Probably quite a bit of overlap for you M.O.D.O.K. fiends! I didn’t come read the forums before I went into the lab (I like to experiment and avoid getting swayed) and I also didn’t do any corner loops. Tons more potential. Hopefully a series of easy-medium BNB’s and a few style combos are handy =D.

[media=youtube]wgBKyZSkAe8[/media]
[media=youtube]t18tLeOtiKQ[/media]
[media=youtube]CFYFCnlQfYs[/media]
[media=youtube]LrHcB40Gt18[/media]
[media=youtube]R1DbSGwxO9k[/media]
[media=youtube]M5limpA_VdE[/media]

So sick! (This is DammitRab btw)
That shit was fascinating to watch. Now I’ve gotta spend a solid 3 years trying to master these, but it’ll come eventually :stuck_out_tongue:
One other thing, am I remembering wrong or weren’t you working on a triple OTG combo as well?