A Groove set ups

What is the best way to set up the A groove combos with bison and sakura?

It’s different with Bison and Sak.
The easiest way with Bison is get them into you B&B.
Standing AA is [activate] s mp xx dp + lp, carry to the corner
Tripguard AA/A crossup is [activate] c mk c hk, carry to the corner
True AA is j [activate] [j mp/hk]*n hp, land, carry to corner
When they’re in the corner, you can activate off of a connected d, u + p or b, f + p

With Sak I think you can activate off of a jab, so mayber her hit confirm is s lp * 2? I dunno, most of the time I see Sak activate for invincibility.

i wish i knew A groove setups

what I do for my Bison that seems to be working so far, although it’s not the best, it’s ok:

wait for an open opportunity, then activate, down + HK, standing fierce or roundhouse (I think fierce does more damage), back, forward kick (the kick you use depends on how far your opponent is), after each scissor kick throw in another fierce (or roundhouse…I don’t think it really matters in the end), until the opponent is in the corner. Once in the corner, you can do one of two things, depending on the skill level of the player. A) for an easy CC, just do Fierces to juggle the opponent, and then do Bisons super move when your meter is almost out. B) paint the fence! If anybody doesn’t know what this is, it’s the repitition of his dragon punch motioned move that does damn good damage, and do super move when meter is almost gone.

pretty simple…