A groove bison's silly head blash combo

If you wanna find some Raiden matches then you should go to Justdefend.com. thats where i got that one video of him. I dont know what its called, but hopefully you should be able to find it somewhere on there.

-SnakeDizzle

:tup: THANX!

Uh…I am trying to learn A bison but I always run into minor problems.Here is the deal,I do fine when I am doing DP+MP BUT whenever I try using DP+fierce in the corner I always fuck it up for reason.Like after 2-3 times the opponent just falls.Now what exactly am I doing wrong here ?? :confused:

I mean MP is fine but it doesnt do much damage…most I get is like 30-40 hits.Any timing issues involved in this ?? I just red the rest of the thread but still cant figure out why I mess up when using DP+fierce. Not doing it right or some shit ??

:confused:

If they just fall it’s cause you’re not cancelling fast enough. dp+mp has a faster startup than dp+hp.

I wish I could actually do more than 30 hits…

blanka is cheap, it takes less skill 2 be good with him =/

lmao, no hes not! he has so many damn weaknesses its not even funny. The only thing that makes him even kinda cheap is roll cancel electricity. He isnt cheap, hes top tier and if being really good is cheap then I dont think theres any point to playing a game. He may seem cheap cause’ you cant handle him, but you need to learn that because a charcter has good attributes that doesnt make him cheap. That just makes him a better character than some other characters in the game. I supose all top tier characters are cheap huh? I used to think like that, but then I wised up to the game.

-SnakeDizzle

it depends on you look at the word “cheap”. in a way you can argue that Kyo is cheap. he’s got fast whiffing moves and does a shit load off c.shorts. once you get in, you can easily mixup your opponent. CHEAP. it all depends on your view of cheap.

being top tier means they have something that makes the character much better than other characters, and whatever it is, is in reality…quite cheap.

sad but true. but honestly, NOTHING is “cheap” in cvs2. until you realize that, you’re still a scrub. everything is a tactic, and every tactic is countered by another tactic. welcome to advanced level cvs2:tup:.

Well, I also do think that it takes less skill to play with certain charaters, but I do agree that every tactic can be countered by another tactic. Roll cancel electricity isnt a problem for my geese, dodge high counter that shit. The fact that I dont like facing blanka and i hate him, makes me find, develop, and try to work twice as hard to make sure I WOOP HIS ASS. Remember blanka’s blanka ball can be countered. For example: Blanka Vs Bison(A-groove), bison blocks a blanka ball, I would counter with “activate”, C.Fk, S.Mp, [SJ.Fk x3], DPxN, super (DMG=9500
or more.). So bison can counter the blanka ball pretty horribly, then again a good blanka player should know better.

Anyway, I guess it just comes down to determination.
By the way, some cammy players like to do the spiral arrow from a distance, to counter this with A bison, activate, then do the combo above.

I also think that someones opinion shouldn’t classify them as a scrub, I think his gameplay and knowledge of the game should define there rank in the game. :tup:

By the way popoblo do u still play with eagle too? :pleased:

ima noob (tournament wise) anyways i had a ball with bison in a-groove, just wondering why do people just dp+hp, i like switching it off (ex.dp,hp,hp,j.lp-mk,hp,mk,hp…) and basically enjoy the juggle i have on my opponent, is there a way to get optimal damage this way? im figuring it dp+hp cause thats the way everyones sayin they do it but like i said ima noob.

DP+HP is for full damage. If you fuck around with the juggling and shit its not really helping because after 9 hits - everything is 100 damage DP+HP is faster than juggling with j. attacks.

i love a- bison, its sooo beautiful
hahah its why i started to play him, because the custom looks good, and the damage is a plus, also ppl say, oh props for doing the combo :encore:
But here’s all the combo starters i know for him. easy to hard

1. jump mp, mp custom.
  2. activate, c.mk, c.hp, c.hp, s.hk, c.hk
  3. c.lp, c.lp, s.mp, <,>mk, cc, s.mp
  4. (corrner) flash kick with hp, hold toward them hp again, (u know what move i mean), cc, s.mp
  5. cross uo j.hk, c.mk, s.mp, <,> mk, cc
  6. cross up j.hk, c.lp, c.lp, cc, c.mk, s.hk, c.hk s.lp, sj
    no real point to the one above, but itr works.
  7. (corrner) DEEP AS HELL c.hk, cc, s.mp, dp.hp (the key here is DEEP, like sagats c.hp, c.hp cmbo deep)
  8. (corrner) his stomp move, but the punch after, it has to knock them outta the air, cc.

p.s. my favorite way to get them to the corrner is any mid screen starter, ex.)c.mk, c.hp, c.hp, s.hk, c.hk, dp+hp, <,>mk, dp+hp, <,>mk, dp+hp N*. (if u do it like that you will only need to do 3 reps of <,>mk, dp+hp till their in the corrner
OH SO PREETY, theres a few more variations out there, go find or make them up!

Johnny be good, sorry I missed you at FFA I had to go.