925 FinalBout KOF/AE/UVC3/etc Sessions 925

Hello guys my name is Aaron… The last time I was out here in the bay was back in O7.

I was gaming with Onikage/josh, Eddie, and Shinobi00/Chris?

I was born in Oakland but I’ve been living in Maryland for some years now.

I’m going to be living out here in Oakland, and I want to become a part of the Bays gaming scene.

I love the the bay and I’m down to rep the 925 area.

Just reporting in…

No Defence… calling for duty sir!:coffee:

Sup Aaron. I dont know who southpaw is but, Dude Whats wrong with ramins thread and who made you the king of deciding who posts where. these threads are getting out of hand quick. 925 gatherings/matchmaking is perfect. If you want him to edit his first post ask him. but on the other hand that thread is really old and a lot of people may not read it. Leave it up to the mods. Good luck with tournament in brentwood.

shinobi00 you’re extra late on the thread homie, first thing is first Ramin and Nima are down in Socal and have been down there for a month already going on two. Those are my homies, I know them on a personal level. We went to the same schools DVC and SFSU even though I highly doubt they’re enrolled there anymore since I just clarified that they moved. Anyways onto the main topics, for those of you that are new here I apologize for the intrusion by me spamming and trolling the old 925 forums. My name doesn’t and won’t matter to anyone, think of me as the dude that just wants to throw down with every person in this region and I’m always looking for a new head to add onto my bounty list. I just want to set some simple guidelines that myself and the rest of the 925 will vouch for.

1. We don’t really give a damn about a moderator, this is a freelanced community. This thread is completely independent we plan on keeping an allegiance to our area code, nothing more nothing less.
  2. I just want it to be an area that we can be known for so we can show the rest of California that they’ll be dancing with some killers, the 925 that’s going to be keeping it live twenty-four seven.
  3. Everyone is about to feast their eyes on the new fight club up in this bitch! It’s still under development but the more participation this thread gets the better it will become.

With all these tight ass fighting games coming right around the corner, I just want to make like a Samurai and find out which victim I get to assassinate next! The 925 dojo will be doing it big, I’m making sure of that!

No defence: Welcome man, if you have any questions just feel free to type away to any of us.

shinobi00: That won’t be necessary dude, it’s a new generation so feel free to strap on in with us and enjoy the ride or you can do your own thing. It’s your choice, as for Brentwood… Come on now pimping! We’re lifting up the whole state on our shoulders! Show them that 925 is deadly son!

Lol Ramin didnt move…only Nima did…hes in school in SoCal…Ramin will be at SCR this weekend FOR SCR but he hasnt moved i just saw him this monday at Hiro’s…

Ah snap! My bad, I haven’t seen Ramin in a good minute. A month to be exact almost around the same time Nima left, but I could’ve sworn that he went down there with him. It seems like I’ll need to double check my sources, I might just catch him over at Rack “N” Cue the next time I pay the campus a visit.

Im sorry but Im probably going to be playing any of the new games like KOF13, MK9 and others. Only One Ill Consider touching is MVC3 but Yeah there are way to many 925 threads right now. Lets Delete the others and Keep it 1 or 2 maybe.

If we’re to have 2 threads then we can always use this thread for deep east bay, like Brentwood and the cities in that area.

I’ll be playing Marvel and likely KOF. I’m willing to give MK9 a chance too.

Once MVC3 comes out I am quitting everything (thats if MVC3 has a big competitive scene). As of now I am up for a lot of games, KOF games of course (98 um, 2002 um, xi, xiii, kofmira), melty blood, arcana hearts, blazblue, soul calibur, tvc, smash 64, guilty gear, bloody roar, dead or alive 4, virtua fighter, rumble fish. I never liked tekken yes I have played the games, its just the juggle system that bothers me.

F$%^ all the BS lets get sum games in Saturday the 13th will be the next session around 8pm

what the fuck is this shit

sailorsaturn :u:(925 Sessions)

Mortal Kombat 9/The new “Mortal Kombat” is completely overhyped at the moment, a company endorsement isn’t exactly going to gradually give it’s game the graditude it truly deserves. Of course we know it has an epic team behind producing the game but they said the exact same thing for MK vs DC, it still didn’t do so well just because they were affiliated with Warner Bros. I’m a diehard Mortal Kombat fan and I’m saying this right now and I’ve already stated this to a couple of you guys, this game won’t have that much of a tournament scene at all. If you want to play this game I’ll let it be known that your pretty much playing another version of MK vs DC combined with a bunch of other blatant concepts that Ed Boon stole from other elite fighting games. This game is hardly showing any results at all, they should’ve just done a remake of UMK3/MKT. I’m just looking forward to the collectors edition, I’m down for any Mortal Kombat up to Gold anyday of the week! :bgrin:

I agree that it’s being overhyped. I should have written that depending on how the game turns out I’d give it a try.

Oh totally bro, if there is any glimmer of hope that the game is going to be incredible I’m going to represent it nevertheless of it’s achievement stature I could care less if it’s just completely terrible or the worst game of this year. I’m still going to play it period because I was raised on the Mortal Kombat series.

Anyways the next time we get another local gathering together we’ll have to do a head count to see who’s a Street Fighter ripper and who isn’t because we’ll need to kick it into overdrive for Haikuwar’s tournament which is right around the corner. I’ll post the days that I’m available for early practice.

kof 2002 is where its at that game is to good

Oh shit! You got it too?

yeah picked it up yesterday

I played some KOF13, its okay now MVC3… SO MUCH HYPE

Sucks having to work/class every day except Saturday.

Anyway, I’ve always wanted to learn KoF or Tekken so I guess I’ll pick up KoF 2k2.

We need more Weekly sessions BTW, The 925 isnt Bad but it isnt as good as the 707 or South bay right now so Yeah.

we just need too find another spot