818 Weekend Casuals

I know that we’ve gathered some interest to get this going so here it goes. Starting Sunday June 23rd I will hold a small group of casuals from 5-9PM at my apartment, times are obviously subject to change and discussion but I would really like to keep a solid crew.

We will have one large tv, xbox, UMvC3, SSF4AE, KOF, and Injustice. Others are welcome to bring ps3 and other games as well.

I live in Sherman Oaks so text me at 602-321-7505 or pm here for more info or to rsvp. I can setup a facebook group as well if the people want it.

Keep in mind, I’m ass at fighting games.

im really lookin for some AE in the valley. is this still happening?

Hey GrapeApe, are you still holding casuals in Sherman Oaks?

If not anymore, do you want to play with us?

We’ve been holding SSF4AE2012 and MVC3 Tourneys every Saturday around 5 pm with a decent turn out. We have our SSF4AE2012 regulars like Commander Jesse, Hellfyre, Vicious, JoontheBaboon, ate-0, fafu, Sanchez, and more that show up to play casuals before and after the tourney.

We also have Super Smash Brothers Melee Tourney and Super Smash Brothers Brawl Tourney biweekly on Saturday at 12 pm.

UGC is only 5 miles away from Sherman Oaks. It’d be great if you guys can show up : )

Ultimate Gaming Center
8551 Vesper Ave.
Panorama City, CA 91402
(818) 825-0054