Sorry for the big gap in time, but we’re back and better than ever.
We had some of the best in the state back in Feb. at our HDR tourney and I’m hoping to see some more this time.
Play N Trade Danbury
1 Padanaram Rd. (in the North Street Shopping Center)
Danbury CT 06811
Game: Street Fighter IV
System: Xbox 360
Play N Trade Danbury: Street Fighter IV Rules
Street Fighter IV 1v1 (Xbox 360)
Game Mode: Versus
Fight: Best of 3 rounds
Match: Best of 3 fights
Rounds set to: 5
Round Time: 99 seconds
Character Selection: Gouken and Seth may not be used for competition; all other characters may be used
- Personal equipment such as arcade sticks are allowed
- Any controller supporting macros or auto repeat are NOT allowed
- Any use of game exploits, cheats, or any other play deemed unfair by a staff member will result in disciplinary action up to and including disqualification from the tournament
- In the event of a double KO, the round will count towards the overall match total unless the double KO occurs when both players have 4 rounds won; in this event, the match will be replayed starting from 0-0 with both players using the same characters
Forfeits, Disputes, and Support:
- Any game issue that cannot be resolved by the players in the match must be brought to the attention of an admin immediately
- If any other problem occurs a rematch will occur
- Once the match starts, players will not be able to dispute a match on the grounds of match settings, BOTH players are responsible for ensuring match settings are correct
Play N Trade Danbury reserves the right to modify the rules as needed. This includes changes due to software updates or releases and all other changes deemed necessary to run a successful tournament. Players are responsible to check the rules on a regular basis.
-This is a BYOC (we will have standard 360 pads and I think 1 or 2 sticks available)
Price: $5 Venue Fee ($10 at door)
$5 buy in (out into pot)
Prize: 70/20/10 split of pot
Paid in CASH!
Pre-reg is whenever you want to contact me.
-same deal as last time. You email me, you get the pre-reg price and you can pay at the door.
my email is : firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions