30+ hit Iori dizzy combo

eh…probably shouldnt have made a new thread, but whatever.

this combo is vs. sagat, anywhere:

-j.fk, land, s.lp x 2, c.fp XX lvl 2 maiden masher, (around the 7th - 9th hit of auto-combo) XX lvl 1 pillar super, walk back*, deep j.fk, land, close s.mp/s.f+mp XX DP + fp [opponent dizzy], whiff c.mp x 3 (meter), j.fk, land, close s.mp, s.f+mp XX lvl 1 maiden masher.

*dont need to walk back, you can just jump fk straight up and down. also, you only want the pillar to only hit once, since if it hits longer, the opponents stun meter will reset.

-combo was vs sagat and 70 stun point characters.
-vs 60 stun point: you can start with j.fk, land, close s.lp, close s.fp > rest.
-on fatty characters like blanka: after the pillar you can j.fk, land, close s.mp, s.f+mp if you want.
-havent found anything for 80 stun point characters

alternate ending: if you dont want to waste meter i like doing his command grab, s.mp, s.f+mp, fp rekkas.

alternate set ups: these set ups work also, but i dont think they’re very practical. most of them dizzy’d only 60 stun characters

-c.mp, s.lp, c.fp XX lvl 2 maiden masher…(vs fatties and rolento, hits other characters too, but i think its more of a timing thing. ive hit sagat with it a few times…)
-cross up j.b+lk, land, c.mp, s.lp, c.fp XX lvl 2 maiden masher…

i forgot the exact damage it did on sagat, forgot to write it down. looked like it was around 75% (?). c-iori(duh) vs c-sagat, both R2, normal settings, groove meter on normal…

That only works if they don’t mash, they can mash the pillar super to get out faster, avoiding the jump-in part.

yeah, thats true.

IIRC on 60 point characters after the pillar a simple s.mp, s.f+mp > fp dp will dizzy or put them at 59. and on others i like to follow up with s.fp, fp rekkas…then get in a solid hit for the dizzy.