2DF 3rd Strike Tournament (07/27/2008)

Game: Street Fighter III 3rd Strike: Fight for the Future (Japan, 990512, NO CD)

Emulator: 2D Fighter

Date: Sunday July 27th

Time: 9:00pm Eastern Standard Time

Format: 2/3 Falls, Double Elimination. 3/5 Falls Winners and Losers Finals. 4/7 Grand Finals.

All brackets will be co-ordinated through #3Stournament on Efnet.

NOTES

• Registration is restricted to Canada and The United States. My apologies to players outside of the area but I don’t want to make any sacrifices in terms of dealing with lag.

• Mandatory IRC rule is in effect. If you have come across players on Kaillera that play this game please send them a link to this thread and tell them to get IRC. I will not co-ordinate matches between IRC and Kaillera because people don’t want to take 30 seconds for a couple meg download.

• Only one player per PC. Multiple players can cause a hold up in getting through the matches.

• Registration is done by being in the channel between 8:30pm - the brackets are created. Do no send me PM’s for your registration, I will not use them. As long as you’re in the channel, you will be added to the list.

IF YOU HAVE CONNECTION ISSUES WITH 2DF BECAUSE OF NETWORK/ROUTER PROBLEMS, YOU HAVE SIX WEEKS TO SOLVE THEM. PLEASE MAKE EVERY EFFORT TO GET OVER WHAT IS A VERY SMALL HURDLE.

I’m in again for this one, hopefully I won’t go 2 and out lol.

I will try and do ths one, I had a freak accident on the last one. I will try not to work that night. If so, I will be there.

I don’t know what it is. I think the port is blocked by my ISP somehow, because it’s not blocked on any program I have, and I’m not even on a router.

I’ll play if NFBA and Hamachi is a backup method required for those that can’t port forward.

Just to clarify, you DON’T have to open/forward ports to play, as long as your opponent has the port open/forwarded.

give me the irc channel so i can join. instead of getting mirc, i just log on from nfba, iono if that works but let me know whether i need to or not. and my user on 2dfighter is kaizers.

SWEEEEET:angel:
count mii in

How are we looking for attendance guys? If we can’t get 16 people it really isn’t worth the while. Can I get people to post up if they plan to attend please? Much thanks…

PRE-REGISTREATION
Nagata Lock II
erikstanton
jeenyus1
TALrules
Endless8
Kicks
Fobi0

im down.

Consider me in.

Furious Roy needs tournament experience anywhere he can get it

^ you’re furious roy? not bad for a snitch ;p

I’ll be there if I remember.

Second that

lol, who he snitch on?

some of OP’s post’s and pics have been taken down, but you can still get the jist.

http://forums.shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=137290

I’m in. I suck but whatever.

now your the snitch for snitching on the snitch :shake:

anyway, that was my brother on this account. That was a long time ago too, but I guess one mistake can really haunt you for a while.

man, snitch nothing, that’s an open book. :lol:

Your reading
while lion is breeding
ho hoho
lionnnnn