2 New Darkside Sanwa Stiks

lets all look at mugen and jin’s shadow in memory of samurai champloo

does the baku baku in rememberance

Yeah, it was a great series, I just finished watching episode 25 and now I can’t wait to see the final one. My Champloo stik design is actually symbolic of its characters. Both characters are highly skilled in their styles which also happen to be totally opposite from each other. The joystick being blue standing for Jin, since he’s always composed, accurate, and in control of his emotions/actions, while the buttons are red for Mugen being unrestrained, unconventional, and quick to react. Both abide by a certain code of honor, so I put calligraphy of the teachings of buddha as a symbol of their discipline.

and yeah that guy with his baku baku entourage was cool too but I wish they would’ve showed him in action more.

Man, you even put deep thoughts into your joysticks! No wonder everytime I see your sticks I consider them more of an art piece then a project.

As always, your sticks are just too good.

Fuck, that champloo stick is fucking hot! I wish i hadn’t had bought T5 bundle and Sanwa hardware for it now :tdown:

I PM’d ya about the Champloo Darkside, I’d like to buy it. What are the dimensions btw, exactly how small is it?

Thanks for replying back to me. Please keep me informed on the champloo stick. And KYJellyDonut back off that stick is going to be mine! :nunchuck: :karate: :tup:

I am bidding also.

^^^^ Noooooooo!!!

Mini Champloo is now SOLD

Not that it matters now I suppose, but that’s my T5 stick in there. I almost went with his previous small design like his silver flash design. But then he said he had a newer smaller design he came up with that was like his Nightmare stick, but smaller. If there’s one thing I’ve learned from the 3 sticks I’ve bought from Byrdo, it’s to trust him, and I did.

The case is sick. Compact, but still a very solid weight to it. The matting on the bottom keeps the stick in place on solid surfaces and also acts as a cushion if I play on my lap. I’m digging how smooth the flash feels over a standard sanwa stick for sure.

I should also mention that it was I who did the layout for the T5 artwork, clipping all that stuff, not to mention who knows how many edits. I kept sending Byrdo all these different versions calling them “final” and then going back and redoing them. Once I saw the T5 bundle stick, I had to go back to the drawing board, cuz one of my initial designs was eerily similar. So I threw in Bruce, Ling, and Devil Jin to make it more my own flare from the bundle stick, plus nabbed that nifty background from a website. It worked fine with what I was doing.

You should’ve seen my first design. It would’ve worked, but when I compared it to Byrdo’s designs and backgrounds, it just wasn’t acceptible, and I put this one together. Man, fine tuning these graphics are a pain in the butt with my limited photoshop experience, but it came out alright.

Byrdo, I’m loving this stick too much. At least T5 is more fun to play solo, cuz I just practice my juggles in hopes of making them automatic. But with SC3 around the corner, I almost wish I would’ve waited a little bit more to just have a SC3 theme. But that’ll go on my modded Hori I suppose.

Only one small gripe. The start and select are a bit too close together. When I go to hit start to skip replays and all that jazz, occasionally my fat finger will go between them. Since Sanwas are oh so sensitive, I end up resetting my game by barely touching both at the same time. I’ve since worked on not being so anxious to press that start button.

He’s shit is just so damn CLEAN. Fuck.

I love the compact designs. I dont see anyone else on this forum making it this compact. Its a shame. Now i have to wait for another byrdo stick. To bad he doesnt have much time.