2 daysago was the 20th anniversary of Hulk Hogan vs Ultimate Warrior, y did no 1 care

I think I watched this on pay-per-view. I watched a few wrastlin’ events on ppv back in the day. This was the dopest match though. I liked both wrastlers then but the Ultimate Warrior was my top favorite. Not long after this match, maybe a year or so, I lost interest in wrastlin’.

I HATED, HATED, HATED Hulk Hogan as a kid…i couldn’t stand his stupid voice as a kid.

That goes double for Ultimate Warrior. My dad and his friends would all watch wrestlijng at our house cuz we had a huge living room. and i didnt give a fuck who Warrior or hulk were wrestling i wanted their opponents to win. id be the only little kid in there booing against the good guys. for some reason as a youth i hated cheesiness in wrestling. i marked out for Flair and Bret Hart though.

Actually it was my dad’s influence, he hated Hulk and Warrior also. Before the NWO, I only liked Hulk in Rocky 3 and Wrestlemania 18 (versus Rock).

Warrior sucked. plain and simple. i respect their legacies though,

What about as Rip in No Holds Barred? Jacob gave him the motivation to wrestle like he touched all the survivors of Oceanic 815

was a warrior mark back when this happened. never really liked hogan at all.

you do realize rsigley is fake right.

Logical contradiction.

hulk hogan was getting arab money for this match

I remember that fight, it was epic !

Ultimate Warrior was one of my fav wrestlers when I was a kid, best name too. I went nuts when UW went into Berzerk mode every time he was getting pummeled near the ropes!

Too bad he turned into a Conservative Douchebag and legally changed his name to “Warrior”.

I hate wrestling for the most obvious reason, its fake.

back in elementary and middle school if you didn’t watch wrestling you were a lame, straight up. and by wrestling, i mean WWF none of that WCW garbage was tolerated.

http://www.megavideo.com/?v=XR3S64BC

[media=youtube]laiZgrIpbcA"[/media]

Ultimate Warrior was on pills during his interviews.

I remember the first time I took an rsigley thread seriously like it was yesterday.