104 Killer Instinct players sign up for Killer Instinct at Combo Breaker (Pre registration)

Offical numbers

Final Pre-Reg:
USFIV 266
MKX 261
XRD 157
SSB4 140
Myst 128
SG 105
KI 104
UMVC3 93
Melee 76
UNIEL 64
TTT2 59
DK 45
KOF 41
P4AU 38
INJ 32

So glad to see KI is in the 100s! So many games to see, so little time! Lol

I’m excited to see how these matches turn out. Hoping to see even bigger numbers @ CEO! :smiley:

Hopefully. Fchamp has returned to KI, and it seems like Perfectlegend and Cjshowstopper are coming as well. Hitbox_Tyrant is also registered for combo breaker/Ceo/evo. That’s potentially 4 competive players that our community didn’t have a month ago. When you have a complete fighting game and actually invest in its offline scene that can make all the difference.

PL plays KI? okay… good to have a new good player in the community. Tho Tyrant always played KI and isn’t new to it :wink:

Topic: 104 competitors is great! Can’t wait to watch the pools

Well Tyrant had quit KI because the offline scene wasn’t being supported, and Mkx was coming out. But it’s good to see him getting involved again now that IG has poured money into it.

And according to Twitter PL and Cjshowstopper are picking up Ki.

Fchamp used to play in season 1, and now that he’s not maining Mavel’s Hes picking up KI again. He posted a pick of him downloading the game from his new Xbox.

Apparently he’s planning to main either Kan-Ra or Aria

good he drops Glacius. watching him playing KI wasn’t fun for me since he just played that jump-back Glacius… i like to play Glacius much more aggressiv and using his setups and so on… thats more exciting :smiley:
Kan-Ra fits him pretty well tho…

Yea, he seems to be learning towards Aria though, because he’s such a big Marvel player, the assist system should come naturally to him.

For aggressive Glacius gameplany Filthierich/rims are the ones to watch

Holy hell that is so true. They make Glacius look like a rush down!! Love watching them play him!!!

yeah Rimz is just a monster. met him some months ago and he destroyed me XD

Here’s a set between Filthierirch (Arguably the best Glacius) vs Bass (Arguably the best Spinal).

Great set. Filthie might just be the most aggressive Glacius I know

Can’t believe I missed this one! Thanks for posting the video man!!

High level sets are a great way to learn tech. Lcd host quite a lot of those sets on his channel