1 bar but why not

This setup cost a bar, isn’t granted, isn’t working against DWU (yet), but do his job if you want to mind fuck people.

Against RYU.
F.throw, st.LP, Ex DF palm whiff, LK DF grab (well, grabs…)
F.throw, st.LP, Ex DF palm whiff, LK DF late kick (cross up people if they hold back, and they will)
F.throw, st.LP, Ex DF palm whiff, LK DF early kick (front)
F.throw, st.LP, Ex DF palm whiff, LK DF palm whiff, cl.HP… (double cross over)
F.throw, st.LP, Ex DF palm whiff, LK DF palm whiff, HK tatsu (triple cross over) I’m quite sure I got something like this, but can’t redo it for now.
If I recall correctly it’s :
F.throw, Ex DF palm whiff, LK DF palm whiff, HK tatsu (triple cross over gimmick)
Not the same mixup, still funny :slight_smile:

They are all immune to reversal MP DP, try out yourself with other DP.

To buffer and perform a clean DF or tatsu or any other special right after a cross over (the ex DF palm) you have to be fast and buffer in the air, you have to input it as if you never crossed over.
The rule is simple : if you start to buffer on the left side, finish it the same way.
If you want a video, speak louder.

Nice, I love new setups. Obviously you can’t wait for the dwu technical for these but if you’ve got a dwu happy opponent would adding an extra jab work? like:
throw, st.lp x 2, ex flip palm whiff, etc…

No idea, it should as all you need is 11 frames killed, but jabs are chainable on whiff. Good luck timing a 1 frame link with chainable normals ^^.
But it all goes with reads, more than down back. I think it’s time sometimes to have faith and just… do it :slight_smile:
Analyse the situation, opponent, and apply if you feel it.
I haven’t tried this gimmick yet. But I welcome any occasion to look ambiguous.

I mean how many times you land a palm whiff cl.HP ? I do quite often. At least 1 per match.
This collection of mixups though, is slower than the palm whiff standard. And I guess once you land it a couple times, the guy will adapt and find the big hole.

The first to land that make a video and post it !

could you make the videos, these setups sound interesting.