1.02 Hulk

Post changes (if any) of 1.02 Hulk.

My Hulk corner b&b no longer works, which was; j:m:, cr:l:, cr:m:, :l:Gamma Charge(:h:2nd), st:l:, cr:h:, :s:, j:m:, j:m:, j:h:, j:s:, Akuma Tatsu assist, Gamma Wave, :l:Gamma Charge(:m:2nd), :s:, :qcb::ub::2p:.

Opponents now recover too early to hit the :s: into Gamma Crush.

The combo after command throw of Gamma Charge H > Gamma Charge L > Gamma Wave L > Gamma Crush seems stricter.

Hulk in general is slower, and his moves now have more sever hit stun deterioration. making combo’ing with all that more difficult.

Also worthy to note, is that his ground :h: to :s: there is a bigger delay between the 2, so you cant really wait any more to press the launch button, or chances are, you’ll miss.

hmm maybe this is what was throwing me off yesterday. it seemed harder to also hit j.c into air.s for the clap/s combo starter. It worked but strange timing.

Why in the world would they ‘nerf’ Hulk? I’m so upset, my whole team is like destroyed. Did terribly online yesterday.

Frankly I don’t see much difference. All my useful combos work without any problems. There’s plenty of time to press :s: after :h:.

@iBucketHead - can’t you do this combo without cr.:l:? Both hitstun deterioration and damage scaling hits harder due to this attack.

Yea, I played hulk after the patch he seemed exactly the same.

@Gargooletz

cr.:l: is Hulk’s only attack that hits low.

Sry. I meant s.:l:. I’m pretty sure c.:h: connects without problem.

EDIT

You’re using aa gamma charges in this combo?

Hmmm s.:l: still makes the combo hit harder.

Ya I use aa gamma charge with :h:2nd a lot because it’s + on block. Makes all of Hulk’s unsafe normals safe and allows me to approach.

Annoyed that my b&b no longer does over 900k with 1 meter but I guess that’s why poor Hulk was nerfed? Hulk sad but Hulk will cope.

are you sure that has to do with Hulk and not the assist. Akuma definitely had some changes done to him.

Well when I do the combo with Taskmaster horizontal arrows or Ryu Tatsu instead of Akuma Tatsu, the same result happens. The opponent recovers much higher than before. There is definitely more hit stun deterioration somewhere.

If there’s additional hitstun on Hulk, I suspect it is in the AA Gamma Charge because I have a corner combo that’s 30+ hits (Dormammu’s Dark Hole assist and Dante’s Crystal add about 1/3 of those hits) that still doesn’t drop (it doesn’t use AA Gamma Charge until the last attack).

My combos still work 1m+ meter combo

nvm >_<